🎼 Wake Up Singing or Humming a Tune?

This is what I’ve been humming this morning. Took a while to find what it was as not heard for quite a while. MYSTICA
Researched (Wiktionery) Mystica meaning: Things pertaining to secret rites, mystics.

2 Likes

Woke up with this song playing in my mind this morning, not the lyricis but the beat that starts at the 30 second mark:

Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill

2 Likes

@NightHawk999 at this bit ?
20231025_144138
Cat=independence & self sufficiency
Mask=under disguise to conceal the true meaning
Green=potential for growth
Butterfly=freed soul, immortality
X =marks the spot
Light=illuminate, clarification. Seeing the light, truth, Devine.

Great beat in this!

2 Likes

Yes :slightly_smiling_face: And up until the singing starts.

Awesome analysis! Really good eyes! I did not even realize the Cats eyes and muzzy made the shape of a butterfly.

Its an older song, hvent heard it in over a decade, I did not really appreciate the video when it came out, but now I see its really well done. Lots of attention to detail.

Other symbols

Fighting against agents of death/destruction:

Abandoning ship = shedding things that no longer serve you, are sinking you (tis the season of trees shedding )

I did not catch this when I watched this this morning, can you see a synchronicity with Brasil island at the very end?:

2 Likes

I liked it.

Going to have to rewatch the first half. Thought it was funny how they called him Godzilla for the ego, lol. He is kind of like the reverse of a mother in law, poking holes in the ego to try to help people.

What was your favorite part of thiis movie?

2 Likes

@NightHawk999 as you probably guessed by now i believe theres messages in the tunes waking up with. One important one i had i took note of eventually led me to India & Nepal.

Did you realise a message here? And does it make sense at all?

I didnt see that either. Yes see it now. I read how some who saw the island saw it as a paradise.
Funny i found an old map that says ‘Imaginary Isle of Brazil’.

2 Likes

Absolutely, and yes it does!

Very glad you encouraged me to dig deeper into this.

Very cool. Must have been a very powerful message. Love to hear about this story if you are open to share it.

3 Likes

@NightHawk999 going back to the Gorillaz video clip had me researching this further.

I watched the video again.

And saw more clues.

On the ship the steward knocks on door 13
13=hidden (Ophiuchus)
I had a dream about going on a cruise ship shortly before returning to NC.
The yellow boat reminds me of the film Life of PI
The girl Noodle rejoins the 3 other members of rock group.
Submarines= understanding the subconscious & depth of feelings
Island=retreat to work to explore view of Self
Manatee= man at mans destiny (enlightenment)

Great line in the lyrics of Melancholy Hill
“Just looking out on the day of another dream.”

2 Likes

Yeah it is, great eye!

I did not catch how fitting the lyrics were:

“Does anybody know, love
If we’re looking out on the day
Of another dream?”

Brilliant!

Great video of Life of Pi, its a relly good book and movie.

3 Likes

@NightHawk999
This post has synchronicity to this thread.

I listened to the 3 beautiful songs by Agnus Obel you posted on ‘Music That Moves’ and very much resonated with the music of Dorian, especially the piano to the point noticing it being hypnotic & i have a hunch likely to be humming this tune.

So I thought to research the lyrics

and found an interesting comment on ‘songsmeaning .com’

As i was finishing reading the comment i heard (clairaudient) a clear voice say “Richard Parker”. I had to put this name into Google as forgot where I’d heard this recently. Have you guessed? Clue: look at the last sentence that you wrote in previous post to this.
There is a connection between these 2.

Just before listening to the songs i had started doing some more homework on Ophiuchus and gathering info to post later.

2 Likes

Funny, I almost cut that one from the list, before posting it, becuase I did not think people would appreciate it. Glad I didnt :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad you posted the pic from the interview. Can see how this resonates with Buddhism in more than a few ways:

Yes, its the name of the Tiger from the movie life of pi.

Does that mean you did your Birth chart? :star_struck:

Very curious to know what your Moon sign is. When you do end up doing that homework assignment, and if you are comfortable sharing, PM me and let me know, or write it the forums. Of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, editation is at the top of the list, and I think the birth chart falls withing the top 10 greatest gifts.

2 Likes

@NightHawk999

Glad you didn’t! Thats staying with the present and flowing with it. Fun watching to see where next :blush::blossom:

Spooky synchronicity on adrenaline happening here!

Richard Parker and PI “the inter-relational thing between two people”, like NC interaction within everyone here sharing in the chat.

:joy: this is funny, i started this morning with Ophiuchus homework but was distracted whilst researching. Not long finished watching an awesome 2 hour interview Andrew gave so my flow is elsewhere at the moment. But no doubt it’ll not be long before back to Ophiuchus.
And no :smile: it wasn’t because i did my birth chart.

I remember you saying in an earlier post you like studying peoples characters and astrology. This isn’t so strong on my radar so may not do it.

2 Likes

I know :wink: :sweat_smile:

Not so strong on your radar, kind of like 3 Phoenixes hiding in the shadows? :upside_down_face:

Again not trying to Channel Rosie ODonnell, but if you change your mind, and your curiousity gets the best of you, heres the site you can do it for free at (dont give them any personal info, make up an email, name, etc):

2 Likes

@NightHawk999 :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Youre so funny!

Yer ! Them Phoenixes ! Like “life is a box of chocolates”

2 Likes

So reading a book at the coffee shop today, I went over to the self serve coffee to get a refill, and the guy had left his cup there with the ‘coffee faucet’ still turned on and flowing. I said “eh yo” to get his attention as I turned off the nozzle right as it was over flowing. He said “Thank you sir, I have never done this before”. I then let him know it was a full moon and lunar eclipse today, and to be very careful driving on the roads. I think that message may have gone way over his head, but its my sincere hipe the message about the power of celestrial bodies does not go over yours. :wink: :innocent:

So getting ready to leave, I did some ‘bibliomancy’ with the book I was reading, and this page caught my eye. Might be more Spaghetti hiting the floor, but thought I would share it anyways:

Cool passage regardless of whether it has anything to do with what we are talking about.

2 Likes

@NightHawk999

Sounds so civilised. How lovely to visit a coffee shop.

I warned my sister.

Thanks but I’m fine in that department. I’m very conscious of the weather & the force of nature living in a wild place with regular storms, which the full Moon, tides and a lot of solar storms this year all adding to make harsher conditions.

I didnt realise Muhammad received the suras in the Koran by what sounds to be more than just a NLD or vision. Very interesting!

Wooow! “Exalted birds”
Phoenixes?

Really cool bibliomancy!

2 Likes

Its just a step above a methadone clinic, lol. If I was getting the rejuvenative deeply healing sleep that being close to nature brings, I would have no need for coffee.

Great minds think a like :sunglasses:

I was speaking in code, talking about your birth chart.

Neither did I. In the book it also said Harriet Tubman helped free slaves by getting divine guidance on the paths to take from her dreams. I read this about her too in Robert Moss’s book.

Not sure, but thats what it reminded me of. “The Star” title of the sutra also caught my eye.

2 Likes

Dreamed of this song last night, also woke up with it playing in my mind.

I Will Buy You A New Life

2 Likes

@NightHawk999

Did you look at the lyrics too see if theres a message in there? (Just my habit)

My first thought before watching this video or reading the lyrics, based on just the title is: The Dharma (Tara)

I saw these comments about the song:

@NightHawk999 … I read on another post your had a dream of 2 bald eagles last night. Anything else only if you want to share?

2 Likes

For the last 2 mornings and sometimes in the day ive caught myself singing the song:
I Dreamed A Dream
Not heard for a long time probably since Susan Boyle on TV Britain’s Got Talent

3 Likes