Wakeful greetings to one and all

6 Likes

What about women and nonbinary people? :thinking:

1 Like

Absolutely welcome to the community :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi Arthur… Thanks SO MUCH for replying to me. You’re my first response. Obviously when I refer to “man”, it’s a very general reference to ALL (hu) man’s!

3 Likes

Thanks Barry… Does the writing make sense to you? Alan

1 Like

Absolutely, could be all sentient beings.

1 Like

Thanks for your vote of confidence Barry! Alan

1 Like

Being is absolute (nothingness). Imagination is the absolute creative “force” from which relativity (energy) is realized. The relative “destructive” force is thought.

1 Like

Honestly, I haven’t gotten that far yet. I’m still trying to “Let go.”

1 Like

Barry… The fact that you’re aware (conscious) of a need to “let go” means you’re practically “there”! Consciousness, presence, the state of “Now”, Life itself and Being all mean the same thing. I like to “let go” by focusing on a distant sound. DON’T LABEL, DON’T THINK, JUST EXPERIENCE THE SOUND. That simple experience IS letting go of the “relative” state and just Being who you truly are!

2 Likes

We are here to learn how to incorporate into the Great Oneness.

Dissolve form into formless and blend with the underlying essence.

Coalesce back into embodied essence and become one with the Great Coalesence.

:sunglasses:

Nice to meet you, Chaim.

3 Likes

Hi Steve… Thanks for replying. I think we have a different perspective on the essence of Being. BUT I definitely honor your journey. Most people are “sleeping” through their lives. Thanks for being an awakened seeker! Alan

2 Likes

I was told that in a dream, perhaps Hypnopompic dream, but I’ve gotten a few things in dreams as needed and “Let Go” was one. That advice comes to mind—Andrew Holececk calls it a “pop-up,”—when I start to grasp or contract or really grasp or mentally contract. In my younger days that would have sounded like just another bit from Rod McKuen or Jonathan Livingston Seagull but now it is a powerful mantra that works for me.

Barry… It’s funny you mentioned “Jonathon Livingston Seagull”. My last name is Siegel. I adored that book when it first came out. The description of taking flight and learning how to maneuver with ease, is an obvious metaphor for the freedom from the ego. I like to compare my journey to the plight of the caterpillar, having no direction or purpose in life. And then through “grace”, experiencing the transformation into a fully functional, beautiful butterfly. Alan

2 Likes

For me it was Horton Hatches the Egg by Dr. Seuss. I read it at the library when I was maybe seven or eight and it helped shape my ideas about loyalty and a lot of other things including Dharma and Karma.

I would love to get your perspective on that, my friend.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

1 Like

Steve… I view the “Human” - “BEING” as two distinct aspects. The “human” is the image (form) of the Being (God). The essential aspect (Being) is actually no-thing. It is NOT oneness which is the general consensus. Being is Life itself, consciousness, absolute space, absolute stillness, Eternal (here and now), peace, love, and joy. It creates through “imagination”! It is the everlasting PRESENCE and unlimited potential!
The human aspect is composed of mind made (destructive) thoughts. It is temporal (past and future). It is “ruled” by the Ego! This mind made force “blocks the light of BEING”. This “egoic separate - self image” believes that the “forms” it experiences are the Absolute Reality.
Only through the act of Conscious “letting go” (forgiveness) of the illusion that is the mind,
can “BEING” FINALLY be exposed as the ultimate truth and reality that it is!

2 Likes

I like all of that Chaim.

Perhaps as Human Beings we are all co-continuous with each other at a very primordial level. Perhaps all forms of conscious are co-continuous.

2 Likes

Steve… I believe there are “signs” along our journey of life that increase our awareness of the TRUTH. It should be obvious to most people that a world wide event such as the Covid pandemic, is a sign of “Divine Intervention”. Another much less significant sign is the calendar year we’re in: 2020. Perfect Vision (insight) is 20/20. It might be an appropriate time to “raise consciousness” on a global scale! Most humans are still “sleeping” through life. As Buddha and all wise /enlightened Beings have said throughout history, man MUST eventually awaken from this dream state for the planet to survive!

2 Likes