You are the dreamer of your dream

In the center you can visualize the infinity meditation.

2 Likes

Awareness . . . . . .

1 Like

What does the eye symbolize?

What do the 3 shapes represent?

The symbol in the bottom shape looks like the glyph for Pisces, what does it represent?

1 Like

The triangles are to be read in the key of trivalent logic. Where bivalent logic goes with the pair of opposites with duality in the human-being, trivalent logic works with a decision maker, a sensor which is something measurable and a Source.

The decision maker together with the sensor determine the Source And The Source together with the decision maker determine the sensor.

In the above triangle The decision maker is the Admin or Moderator and The Source is the Now and both they determine the degree of interaction with the community by Andrew and the team and the Admin together with Andrew determine the Now they create.

There are some prompts on the sides to show how each is affected, the decision is effected by means of free will and admin controls, the community is formed by the exercise of free will through choosed accounts and the interaction is determined by certain particular discussion topics like the Dream Journal where I posted.

The eye I guess represents more or less an allusion to an all seeing eye, like where there is a kind of integration and approach to consciousness but can also mean power (which can be malleable upon the free choice of those concerned giving it freely or containing it by means of enforcing their free will with a combination of soft power (such as in wisdom, knowledge, information, safe boundaries) and hard power (enforcing boundaries by means of 3rd parties such as technology)).

In the middle there is a possibility for each one growing up and loving oneself by means of Meditation, Conscious Manifestation (as in affirmations or a Written Tradition) and Reflective Inquiry. Here the Source is Meditation which together with Reflective Inquiry determine the degree of Conscious Manifestation and Reflective Inquiry together with Conscious Manifestation (such as prayers, affirmations, mantras) determine the inner spaciousness, this goes together with the 4As needed for a mature human-being: Acceptance, Attention, Affection and Appreciation. The Attention (as the listening quality of consciousness) is alluded to (there in the middle I suggested an infinity meditation, an infinity sign can be visualised together with a heart). The Appreciation (as in knowing the swabhav one’s type (action oriented, feeling oriented, thought oriented)) together with Acceptance (as in accepting oneself as you are) determines the Affection (as in someone who cares, for me it implies feeling and in its purest form it can be devotion, bhav) and Appreciation of oneself together with Affection determine the Acceptance for Oneself. These form a certain wholeness a certain integration and need be taken both together as a combination of Yin and Yang the feminine and the masculine working in balance.

In the bottom there is how one can go beyond ignorance by means of a conscious decision to know oneself which together with the awareness of the balance of Yin and Yang determines where you are And When you are Here and you know yourself then Yin and Yang are in ballance. The symbol is said to be present at the Oracle in Delphi. On the sides there are the means to work with the body-mind, the life force and breath. The breath is connected with the possibility of meditation as it connects the body-mind and life force.

2 Likes

Wow, very hard to understand. A lot of technical wording for what I think is a very inherent, intuitive experience in living a life. I don’t understand the diagram at all. What does this have to do with dreaming? Did this diagram come to you in a dream?

1 Like

When I drew the picture and when you saw it all happened as an experience in the Now. Then you recalled the experience from your memory and wrote a comment in the Now and I write in the Now.

2 Likes

Now. The eternal now. Is now your dream?

1 Like

I love this. Really complex diagram but also very informative.

2 Likes

I am glad you find it helpful!

1 Like

Here are 4 mudras and how I connected them with the 4As:

Karma Mudra - when you go beyond the cycle of action-memory-desire - Attention
Gyan Mudra - when you know you are Here - Affection
Samaya Mudra - when nothing has to be done and nothing has to be known you are Here Now - Appreciation
Maha Mudra - when you go beyond action and you go beyond knowledge and you go beyond time - there is inner spaciousness - Acceptance

2 Likes

@BlessingsDeers , this is the only topic I found with mudras in it, maybe its time for someone to create a mudra thread? :wink: :star_struck:

3 Likes

tonight I had two lucid dreams… after doing the mudra I will share soon.
in one of the lucid dreams I was already noting my dreams and in the other one, as I was living it, I was interpreting them inside me, talking with me. it was an incredible experience, but with much less imagery (very different from the one with the boat falling from the sky) and much more experience, but always with A LOT of consciousness, presence and instant interpretation, in what I was dreaming/doing.

3 Likes

excellent resume and genius combination with the mudras. thank you for sharing your art.

2 Likes

Very excited to hear your mudra. The fact that you are interpreting dreams on the spot is really impressive, this is something I have heard only very advanced dreamers are able to do. :star_struck:

I am also dying to dive deeper into the 4 mudras posted above. My intuition tells me there is great depth in them.

2 Likes