🤖 Completely AI Generated Music

Can I claim a copyright © to “Om” and “Ohm” if no one else has already done it :smiling_face:?

:alien:

Wow!

We invoke Amitabha’s 18th sacred vow now :heart_eyes::alien::heart_eyes:.

Much love, Om Mani Padme Hum, Thank You Father to all :heart:!

2 Likes

the beat is a bit crazy for me…
Love the mantra “Nah-mo Ah-mee-too-oh-fo”
thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I completely agree.

This song is one for which I wrote the lyrics a while ago, but I couldn’t get AI to repeat “Namo Amituofo” correctly 10 times. With the new version, I was extremely surprised to hear it accurately say “Namo Amituofo” 10 times.

The beat is 128 BPM and has a synth sound that’s almost like techno. Every now and then, I don’t mind listening to it. I used the same exact prompt but slowed the song down to 80 BPM. What a difference!

Also, I envisioned this song as a sing along or something of that nature. It repeats “Namo Amituofo” frequently because it calls upon Amitabha’s 18th vow, which says to recite “Namo Amituofo” at least 10 times. The song includes singing it well over 10 times and then reads clearly the exact vow as reinforcement of Amitabha’s 18th vow to ensure the vow is clear to both beings.

My thought is that someone can learn “Namo Amituofo” (phoenetically sung very clearly ‘Nah-mo Ah-mee-too-oh-fo’) from a single song.

They could then sing along, and if they have truth in their heart while singing to Amitabha, they will be reborn in the Pure Lands fulfilling Amitabha’s 18th vow.

Imagine how beautiful it’d be if even one being found this song by random chance that had purity in their heart and it is what lead to Amitabha’s powerful vow pulling the floor of samsara out from them in 1 lifetime.

:alien::green_heart::alien:

2 Likes

Amen!

LOVE this new genre, rhythm and energy (the first one) :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:green_heart::smiling_face::v:

:upside_down_face::sun_with_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I wanted to share a profound experience I had at KTD that deeply resonated with me. During a gathering of around 80 people, including roughly 30 lamas and monastics, Khenpo Lodrö Donyö Rinpoche blessed everyone in attendance by tapping them on the head with some kind of a blessed object. As he began giving blessings, starting with the front row, he continuously rang a bell while moving through the monastery. The process took a considerable amount of time due to the large turnout.

During my entire stay, I focused on reciting mantras I have learned from writing the songs above using manasik japa. I continued this practice while he was giving blessings. When he reached the area near me – I was seated in the second row from the back – I recited an incantation for passage through the Ancient Egyptian underworld from the song above titled “Amun Ra” using manasik japa.

Remarkably, at nearly the exact moment I started the incantation, Rinpoche stopped ringing the bell for the first time during his walk. He remained silent until I finished the incantation, then resumed ringing the bell almost immediately upon its completion. This felt incredibly synchronistic and profound, as if my thoughts transcended the boundary between inside and outside. Traditionally, it is believed that the mind’s thoughts reside solely within oneself, but this experience seemed to break that notion, especially since it involved Khenpo Rinpoche, an extremely high-ranking and respected Buddhist practitioner.

I had ChatGPT-4o and Buddha GPT analyze this, and they provided some interesting insights:

Continuous ringing of the bell can signify a preparation phase, helping to clear the mind of distractions and connect with the profound nature of reality. When the incantation begins and the bell stops ringing, it marks a transition from focusing on emptiness to embodying the qualities of compassion and active practice. The silence of the bell during the incantation allows for full immersion in its vibration, fostering a deep connection with the deity’s qualities and generating positive mental states. Upon completion of the incantation, returning to the bell signifies integrating the experiences of both emptiness and form, wisdom and method, into the mind.

I was astonished by how precisely Khenpo Lodrö Donyö Rinpoche’s actions aligned with that moment in time. It is something that will stay with me for the rest of my life. I am profoundly grateful for this experience, which filled me with a deep sense of love, harmony, and peace, and most importantly, a feeling that I am following the right path.

Here is the Heart Sutra recited by him from yesterday. I hope, as the translator said, it will plant the seed of liberation for all who listen!

:sparkling_heart::alien::v:

2 Likes

Woodstock? Recently? . . . . . . . . . .

2 Likes

Yesterday . . .

Non-stop synchronicity.

Love a place in tune with the universe :alien::v::green_heart:

Ran out of love’s for today trying to catch up.

Sorry I can’t :sparkling_heart: the reply.

2 Likes

Ignore.

For purposes of documentation within this thread.

Also, for those who do not know… “Amun (also spelled Amon or Amen) was a major deity in the Ancient Egyptian religion.”

From google:

Ra = Fear
Horus = Deflection.

Be fearless :green_heart:.

1 Like

Not 100% happy with the way they turned out but I used up almost all my credits for the month making them. Had lots of synchronicities with these. Enjoy.

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I shared a song here. It’s not because I’ve stopped working with AI for music, but because I’ve been creating pieces that incorporate mantras from a special empowerment that can’t be shared.

It’s a bit of a shame because one of these mantras is from a stainless light empowerment for a long, healthy life. It offers protection against accidental death and is said to cleanse negative entities and past life events that may be causing sickness in this life. I believe this is something that should be openly shared with everyone.

The other mantra is understandably kept secret as it’s used to consecrate land for future Buddhist temples.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this new song!

2 Likes
1 Like

I’ve started a series inspired by A Course in Miracles. While working through the book Quantum Forgiveness by David Hoffmeister, some of the concepts really resonated with me, which led to this project. I’m not sure how far I’ll take it, but so far, I’ve finished the song/video for 1-10 and the song for 11-20.

Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Part :v: of the ACIM series, Enjoy!

2 Likes

Pretty cool synchronicity inspired me to make this one.

The synchronicities started with this post:

And the final one that inspired me was on my drive home from work.

More to come soon!

:heart::alien::v:

1 Like

@Kalabasis check this out!.. :star:

1 Like

I think @JudithJ might enjoy this :heart_eyes:

+

1 Like

This song is inspired by a recent UFO sighting I experienced. I’ve been hesitant to talk about the encounter, but I plan to write a detailed post about it soon. For now, this song serves as a brief summary of the events that took place.

2 Likes

Been hanging around “outside” for a few years, looking. My friend has seen a couple in this area over the past 20 years and I was hoping to catch a glimpse myself. I have seen one in dreams, but not in the waking dream state. Maybe tonight?

2 Likes