šŸ¤– Completely AI Generated Music

Is it AI or human created?
The problem is we will no longer know if a human wrote it or a machine. Does it matter? Maybe not. But Iā€™d like to believe that human creativity is still acknowledged as something valuable.

3 Likes

Agreed, both for the finished work and for the creator him/her self.

Question: Taking requests?

2 Likes

For AI songs? If thatā€™s what you meant, always!

I have a bunch of left over credits for the month.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is possible (yet). I wanted a mashup that I heard years ago of the Doors and Jose Feliciano doing Light my fire. No biggie, just really well integrated . . .

2 Likes

Iā€™ll pull the lyrics and do AIā€™s take on the musical style of the song.

The thing with AI music is you kind of just throw ideas into it and sometimes it returns a great rhythm, singer etcetera.

Will work on it a little tonight :+1::sparkling_heart:.

2 Likes

@_Barry here is a quick cover I made using Jose Felicianoā€™s voice. It took about 10-15 minutes once I figured out the correct way to do it. Glad you inspired me to take the time to learn how to do these kinds of covers.

If you can find the mashup version Iā€™ll do a cover of that one too.

Hope you enjoy.

2 Likes

Nice reimagine, thanks. I wish I could find the mashup I heard on the radio, but no luck. The other mashup Iā€™d like is one with David Bowie and Elton John, Space Oddity and Rocket Man. I found this one, but itā€™s too bad they didnā€™t do one together for real!

2 Likes

Mashups can be a bit tricky for AI to handle since it tends to blend both voices together.

I love ā€œSpace Oddity,ā€ so I made a cover of it. Also, Elton John is arguably my favorite artist, so Iā€™m planning to cover ā€œRocket Manā€ next. I want to spend a lot more time on that one to really get it right. After that, Iā€™ll be doing my favorite song by him, ā€œCircle of Life.ā€

Hope you enjoy this cover! I included a special message for you at the end. :slightly_smiling_face::tada::alien::v:

2 Likes

Saw Elton in '71 at Budakon Hall in downtown Tokyo. Four of us from the base drove in and were on augmented reality rocket fuel and it was quite memorable. His big hit back in those days was ā€œTake Me To The Pilot.ā€ Who knew heā€™s be so great for so long? Saw him in Singapore years later and his show was three hours straight. When his band took a break he kept playing straight through! It was his birthday and the audience serenaded him with ā€œHappy Birthday.ā€ I had tickets to see him on his last farewell tour six years ago (heā€™s still on tour?) but my brother was dying and I couldnā€™t go. My daughter very reluctantly went with her husband and they loved him, as well.

2 Likes

Used a lot of credits on this one. I purposefully found a voice that sounds slightly different than Elton to highlight AIā€™s ability to match tones and hit difficult notes. Got to a point where I was happy with it and threw in some humming and a guitar solo to end it off.

Moving onto ā€œThe Circle of Lifeā€. Doubt Iā€™ll have enough credits to finish it but Iā€™ll get started with it.

2 Likes

he had several almost death experiences and coming from the ashes to reborn again and again! heā€™s quite an inspiration! :heart_eyes:

LOVED this version!..

2 Likes

I can see doing a mashup of ā€œOddityā€ and ā€œRocket Manā€ is that brass ring, just beyond reach . . . Too bad they didnā€™t do it on SNL or during LiveAid.

2 Likes

Welpā€¦ I thought itā€™d take a lot longer but here we are :heart_eyes:.

Elton John has had several near-death experiences:

1. Drug Overdoses (1970s-1980s): Heavy cocaine and alcohol use during his career led to multiple overdoses and collapse episodes due to addiction.

2. Suicide Attempt (1975): Struggled with depression and stress, leading to an attempt to overdose on Valium and asphyxiate himself.

3. Health Issues from Drug Abuse (1980s): Addiction caused severe physical health problems, including a heart attack scare.

4. Severe Infection Post-Surgery (2017): Contracted a life-threatening bacterial infection after surgery, requiring intensive care.

5. Prostate Cancer Surgery Complications (2017): Post-surgery complications nearly cost him his life.

6. Helicopter Crash (1991): Narrowly escaped death when his helicopter lost control in Italy.

Who better to sing a song about the circle of life. I get more credits on 10-11, Iā€™ll try to do a cover of this song thenā€¦

ā€œYou should never take more than you giveā€

2 Likes

ā€œthereā€™s more to be seen
that can ever be seenā€
:brown_heart:
:deer:

1 Like

I remember watching this live on public TV, the first satellite broadcast worldwide.
"Thereā€™s no way that you can be except the way you were meant to be . . . "

1 Like