Cool News 📰

I get tired of hearing so much negative stuff on the news. Thought it’d be cool if we could share every positive news article we find that is genuine and moving here to elevate the mood and overall thoughts on the world.

I work with a long time vilunteer firefighter (30+ years) and enjoyed this one. Thought it’d be a good one to start the thread off with!
:fire_engine:

3 Likes

Worked on military airplanes for four years ('68-72), sometimes at a shared flightline with civilian airlines, but never saw or heard of that before, nor having taken flights since then. Kewl.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I consider this cool news or not. It is interesting from a Buddhist perspective, but it may perhaps promote wrong thinking, or it may promote interest in the “real thing.” What do you think?

2 Likes

What I experience with the magic of good movies is that they are able to reach several consciousnesses. I experience that with myself… if I watch a movie I have seen 10 years ago, I receive more of the message than the first time I had contact with it.

Once, a film maker contacted me asking if I would allow him to create a movie inspired in my life story. He was very clear alerting me that it would not be from my perspective, but from his. To what I replied “Then why are you asking for my permission?” As far as I know, he never did it :feather:

I feel it’s great that this story was an inspiration for these incredible artists to put up something together :slight_smile: I find it highly exciting that so many people are together creating what touches them - at least the core group who was first in touch with the story, and then rippling that into other people - first the rest of the team and then the world :heart_eyes:

2 Likes