Craving for dream and sleep improvement

Very true, and well said.

I agree 100%. The path is never a straight road, sometimes we must backtrack, and sometimes we must retreat. Breaks are very healthy, and if they are not taken, could potentially lead to nasty breakdowns (the breaking of the body and/or the breaking of the mind).

I think both teachers gave you very wise advice, especially Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche. In many cultures, the ‘quick fix’ is desired for everything, however more often than not in order to fix a problem it takes a great deal of time, patience, and proper practice.

You have imspired me to seek out a Buddhist teacher for in person teachings. Thank you @Lucy
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, this is very fine to search a buddhist dream and sleep teacher :clap::clap::clap: please tell me, if you find one. Its difficult… Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche teaches very often online webinars about dream and sleep yoga over 4 weeks, but they are repetitions.
Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche also told about, we want to make all by our own. Even the results. But the results come out of the blue or out of the blessings of the 3 juwels. This i also experienced. So, if i practice very long without results, i still can make the Karma for results in the future. Its extremly helpful to pray and trust in someone higher. Its not possible to force the results or make them out of demand from ego for me.

2 Likes

It will probably take me a few months, but will keep you posted. Great advice on the Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoches webinars, his book deeply resonated with me.

What arevthe 3 juwels?

Very true, i believe this is one of the most important aspects of the practice.

2 Likes

The 3 juwels are Buddha, Dharma, Sangha

2 Likes

Does Sangha include just the monks and monastic community, or does it also include novices that are studying the teachings, and or the people in the community that worship the Dharma but are not monks?

Sangha means all Bodhisattvas from first Boddhisattva level, ordained or not. There are 10 Bodhisattva levels. We take only refuge in enlightened beeings. Many Bodhisattvas are laymen or laywoman. But so usual people can’t recognize if Bodhisattvas are enlightened or not, they worship all monks, because there the possibility is higher, that some are enlightened :woman_shrugging: please remember, that my english is bad.

1 Like