šŸ‘½ Disclosure Incoming

Discuss all things related to disclosure of :alien: here.

Iā€™ve always loosely followed the UFO/Alien topic, or as the Pentagon now refers to it: UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) and NHI (Non-Human Intelligence).

The rumors about disclosure really started gaining traction around mid-last year, when several high-ranking former government officials testified under oath before Congress about their experiences. One of the most notable figures was the pilot Commander David Fravor, leader of the elite fighter squadron known as The Black Aces. In 2004, he famously encountered the so-called ā€œTic-Tacā€ UFOs during a routine training mission.

Thereā€™s a lot of detailed information online about his encounterā€”simply search ā€œ2004 Nimitz David Fravorā€ for more.

The reason Iā€™m bringing this up now is due to the actions of a top official who once ran the Pentagonā€™s AATIP (Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program). Heā€™s been pushing for the release of information to the public but has run into numerous bureaucratic hurdles. Frustrated by these roadblocks, he ultimately gave up a well-paying job with a great pension to pursue disclosure more aggressively. Before leaving his position, he leveraged some vague government declassification wording to release key videos to the public.

One of the most notable videos he managed to get declassified is the ā€œGimbalā€ video. This footage shows a craft exhibiting nearly all of the so-called ā€œobservablesā€ commonly associated with UAPs, with the most prominent being anti-gravity behavior.

Watch the Gimbal video here (~30 seconds):

I recently finished reading his book, Imminent, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to get up to speed on what may soon be revealed to the U.S. and the world. The book states outright that humans are not the most advanced species when it comes to evolution, intelligence, and understanding of dimensions. If that intrigues you, I suggest giving it a listen on Audible.

Check it out here

Lastly, I wanted to share a video related to this topic. Much of the information Iā€™ve mentioned is already well-known, but it seems that Lue Elizondo (the former AATIP official) may have finally received permission to disclose what really happened at Roswell in 1947.

Given Lueā€™s still-active top-secret clearance, his revelations carry far more weight than the claims of random YouTubers or conspiracy theorists. Explaining the Roswell incident to the public could be a critical first step in this journey toward greater disclosure.

Hereā€™s what really happened at Roswell in 1947:

Additionally, in other interviews, he has mentioned that there were, in fact, alien beings found inside the recovered craft.

3 Likes

The trailer for this one looks like it does a great job in summarizing everything that has come to light in the last couple years.

Iā€™ll post the documentary here when it is released.

:alien::flying_saucer:

2 Likes

I know this video has been widely shared and seen. Came across this version of it and thought it was done very well and worth a share:

:alien::earth_americas::slightly_smiling_face:

ā€œIt takes a leap of faith,
To awake from these delusions.
You are the coder and avatar.ā€

1 Like

@mbready I find ā€œThat UFO podcastā€ quite good. They had all the big names already on the show. You might want to check them out.

2 Likes

Will check it out.

Today, I caught up on the latest episode of Area 52 - Debriefed, where they discuss a project Bob Lazar and an industry-leading fim and animation company have been working on. It is a 3-4 part project, a documentary, metal die-cast model of the UFO and a VR simulation of the hangar and UFO he claims to have worked on. They meticulously developed to-scale models in a VR setting, using Bobā€™s memory. According to Chris, who experienced the simulation firsthand, itā€™s a breathtakingly real experience and he says it feels like he is looking at something he is not supposedto be. His reaction to seeing it in VR gives me a lot of hope for the project.

The clip below starts at the point in the podcast where the company that worked with Bob explains the replica reactor they created from Bobā€™s memory and how it works. They continue to dive into more details about what Bob experienced while working with the technology from the UFO.

Then thereā€™s ā€œWeaponized,ā€ a podcast with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell coming out tomorrow. Hereā€™s a teaser:

They have mentioned receiving severe death threats because of the information they recently disclosed. Towards the end of the trailer, they inform the world that if either Knapp or Corbell were to die, it would lead to catastrophic disclosure, which would disrupt the world and society as we know it.

1 Like

Two days ago, there was a significant presence hovering over Langley Air Force Base for over two hours. These ā€œdronesā€ did not attempt to conceal themselves and were recorded by multiple people. Although this recent event has not been officially acknowledged, I believe it is what prompted the Pentagon to address previous mass sightings that occurred at Langley over seven consecutive nights last December.

Pentagon briefing and short newscast:

These kinds of drone fleets have been showing up over sensitive, key military bases recently, making their presence known. This video is a bit longer but covers more of the bases they have been seen hovering over:

Here is a video from two days ago showing the group of fully lit drones that were hovering over Langley Air Force Base for two hours:

Iā€™m sharing this because Christopher Mellon, a former senior Pentagon official who has been briefed on these kinds of situations, has stated that anyone who has been informed knows exactly what is going on. These drones have been seen being deployed from and returning to a large mothership craft. It is worth noting in the past that the military attempted countermeasures on the ā€œdronesā€ with no effect. It was also reported that after the drones were collected by the mothership, it was seen flying away at extreme speeds:

This article has a lot more information but there are a ton of ads on the site:

2 Likes

@mbready Did you watch Corbellā€™s " Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers"?

1 Like

@mbready Incursions at Langley AFB and no questions regarding jets scrambled to intercept? No attempted shoot-downs? What about FLIR or gun-camera footage? I mean, now after Grush and Fraver and others coming out, how can the media not press harder for answers?

1 Like

This!

Langley is a base that houses the best fighter jets we have, and these ā€œdronesā€ were just hovering over the base for two hours. Back in December, they showed up seven nights in a row and hovered over the base unimpeded.

I have a feeling they wouldnā€™t just let drones hover over the highly restricted air spaces they were in if they had a choice; they could have explosives, etc. Thatā€™s the main reason I thought this thread was a good place to share the news. Additionally, Mellon has stated in the past that these kinds of drones were seen being deployed and collected by a much larger ship (referred to as a mothership) that then flew away at incredible speeds. :thinking:

It almost seems like a show of force, but no actual force.

1 Like

What is odd though is that UAPs usually do not blink. Yes, Graves is right that the frequency pattern does not seem to be the FAA standard, but this regular strobe pattern kind of seems to indicate that these are regular drones in the NewsNation video.

1 Like

@KhyungMar I came across videos from last December at Langley Air Force Base and someones first hand account. The orbs of light that were seen were described as being larger than cars and distinctly spherical in shape.

Reddit Post with Really Good Footage.

In Lue Elizondoā€™s book Imminent, he discusses a phenomenon called the ā€œhitchhiker effect.ā€ This occurs when someone investigates or gets within close proximity of non-human intelligence projections. This effect would cause orbs of light to manifest. These orbs would appear in various colors, with each color linked to different effects on those who encounter them. Elizondo mentioned experiencing these orbs himself, a couple times they were even in his home, both his wife and family saw them.

Itā€™s an interesting read if youā€™re into the subject.

Regarding blinking, this behavior has been reported in different types of UFOs. A notable example is the black triangular UFOs, which I recently researched. Hereā€™s more information: