🛸 I saw a UFO

I’ve put a lot of time and effort into this podcast that discusses the UFO encounter I witnessed.

I wanted to approach it in a more conversational style.

I hope the podcast resonates with you :sparkling_heart:.

Thanks for listening, and I hope you enjoy it!

:alien::v:

2 Likes

Much more in depth, text version:

I saw a large, perfectly triangular UFO while driving home from work.

It happened after a night filled with synchronicities. This sighting was the icing on the cake as they say. My synchronicities began in this post..

It then inspired me to write this song and post.

And ultimately this song and post below:

Dashcam footage:

Though my dashcam captured the drive, it showed no evidence of what I saw. I’ve had several unusual experiences before, and because of those, I’ve learned to stay present and aware during moments like these. I know what I saw, and it was unmistakable.

With that in mind, I’d like to preface the post below by sharing one final synchronicity I experienced with a YouTuber I follow who also saw a triangular UFO, which was ironically when the investigation was winding down and shortly after I finished the song above:

Timestamps documented this synchronicity (click to expand).

My rough draft of the song was finished about 9 days ago:

The video which I refence further below in the post as a synchronicity was shared 7 days ago.

What makes this synchronicity so significant is that Chris Ramsey has never previously mentioned seeing UFOs on his channels. Yet, in this video, he revealed that he has witnessed and recorded two—one of them triangular, much like the one I saw, and similarly when he tried to record it, it avoided detection. His emotions throughout the video deeply resonate with my own experience.

The universe has a curious way of aligning moments like this.

My level of certainty about what I saw in person comes from years of observing similar experiences and understanding how my mind works to displace and inject doubt into these moments. One of the most significant experiences that sharpened my awareness occurred when my dashcam captured a power line exploding precisely as the audiobook The Laughter of God played the words, “Where is the Father?” The timing was beyond coincidence. Yet, a week later, I began to question whether it had really happened. Without the dashcam footage, I might have dismissed it as a faulty memory. This incident taught me how quickly doubt can creep in, even when something feels supernatural in the moment. Rewatching this footage countless times to reaffirm what I saw played an immensely important role in building the foundation for how I presently view these kind of experiences.

17 second clip of the dashcam footage referred to above:

An even more powerful event involved entering an elevator through what should have been an impossible door. Fortunately, I had a witness with me—a person deeply grounded in waking reality. As a lifelong volunteer firefighter and printing press operator, he views the world as a straightforward framework that cannot be bent. Experiencing this with me shattered not only his perception of reality but mine as well. The incident affected him so profoundly that he entered a state of both fear and awe; even now, he tells me how much it unsettles him. His memory of the event has been vital in keeping mine alive.

Notably, this occurred when I was still coming to terms with just how far my mind would go to cast doubt on experiences like these.

( A more detailed view into this event can be explored in this post. )

This brings me to the experience I want to share today. It started as a typical drive home when I saw what looked like a standard airplane. I see planes all the time on this route, there is an airport about 8 miles away, so I didn’t think much of it. But as I got closer, something felt off. The craft seemed unusually low, hovering near the tree line. It seemed like I was able to get within 3-4 football fields of it. As I approached it, the craft tilted towards the tree line and displayed a perfectly shaped black triangle, it was darker than the clear sky behind it which made the shape distinct, it stood out and was unmistakablely clear.

At first my mind tried to rationalize it and I thought it must be some one flying a hobby drone. Then my stomach dropped a bit when I came to the realization this aircraft was much too large to be a hobby drone (my best estimate would be 8-10 feet point to point). The shape of it and the way it was moving made me feel as if I were in the presence of something far beyond current human understanding. As I tried to process what I was seeing, I instinctively reached for my phone and switched to camera mode. Just as I was about to record, the craft effortlessly disappeared behind the trees.

The video below starts at the spot I mentioned above (the synchronicity with a YouTuber I had):

I delayed sharing this experience until the investigation was complete. I wanted to share both the factual and mystical side of this event as I believe they are equally important. The official report concluded that my dashcam footage matched a Boeing 737 on its final approach to land.

Official Report (click to expand)

One notable discrepancy is thay the report stated the sky was cloudy, though I know for a fact this was inaccurate—my wife and I stepped outside moments after the sighting trying to find the craft and the sky was clear. Every star was perfectly visible.

So what does this mean to me, and why even share it? I share it because this experience has changed how I see the world yet again. For years, I’ve had encounters during lucid dreams, out-of-body experiences, and what some might call astral travel ( I believe these are all the same thing ). I’ve even had an in person encounter while I was awake during a long term stay at a hospital. But this was the first time I’ve seen a UFO. It feels gratifying to have what is conformation to me. I was a believer for a long time but ultimately seeing is believing.

To wrap everything up, I’d like to share a concept from a YouTuber I follow (the one I linked above). He mentions that he only brings things into his home after personally experiencing them. For me, it’s similar. Synchronicities? Welcome—I know you’re real. Lucid dreams and out-of-body experiences? You’ve found a place in my home. Remote viewing? After learning about a government agency monitoring these realms during a vivid lucid dream—and confirming my experience with Robert Monroe’s neighbor, who played a significant role in creating their program—you’re welcome too. The aliens I’ve encountered during dreams, while fully awake in a hospital, and now their craft in the third dimension—you’re real; welcome into my home. As for Bigfoot? I haven’t experienced him yet, so he’ll have to wait on the lawn until we meet :smiling_face:.

:sparkling_heart::alien::v:
:flying_saucer::flying_saucer::flying_saucer:

2 Likes