Dreaming about Dream Journaling

Hi, I am new to this wonderful community. I have an observation and I wonder if other experience it was well.
Briefly, I have been studying and living a lucid dreaming practice for almost 5 months with only two very brief lucid dreams-reality check worked and then I woke up.
What has been happening regularly is that I finish a dream (not sure if awake or not) and commit myself to remember that dream in detail in order to write it all in my journal when I get up( which I have done every day for 5 months), but try to go back to sleep. The next thing I know is that I am writing either in my journal or even on the wall or a chair. Then I realize that I am still asleep and am only DREAMING about writing in the journal. Eventually I really wake up and am able to write the dream in the journal (in Real Life).
Does anyone else experience this, and does it mean that I am getting closer to becoming a lucid dreamer.
Thanks and happy dreams…
Steve

3 Likes

Sounds like great question for Andrew. He’s going to have a question webinar on Wednesday and that would be a good one. When the announcement comes out Andy K. will have a link for you to submit your question.

thanks. I will look for the link.
Steve

1 Like

Hi, Sorry to keep bothering you, but this site isn’t the clearest to navigate. I paid for the Emerald membership and listened to my first webinar, but I want access to Andrew’s workbook. I can get to the “Introduction” and read it thru to “Let’s Get Started” , but I can’t find a link anywhere to actually download of have access to the whole workbook.
Thanks,
Steve

1 Like

This site is full of goodies. It does take a while, maybe a week, to get used to the navigation, but if I go here first, I find that I can get around best. I have it bookmarked. I usually start with Community (these posts) and then to other spots where my interests lead me. Hope this helps.

As for the workbook, it has yet to be published but should be out in a couple of weeks. Andrew just posted a preview to get feedback and to alert us as to what’s coming. It’s available for sale on Amazon here.

oh, that is why I can’t download it…lol Thanks …
Sounds like I should make you my lucid dreaming guide :smile:
Appreciate you showing a newbie around…

1 Like

Also you might want to check out the Dream Summit. Each day is free and there are presentations by many of the well-known practitioners in the field.

Hi Steve, welcome aboard. What you share is not uncommon, and indeed a sign of success. It does suggest you are getting closer to become a lucid dreamer. Perhaps listen to the interview with Jennifer Dumper on liminal dreaming.

1 Like

Thank you Andrew. This is all so exciting and especially helping me to stay focused and not get discouraged. Webinar 12 especially helped with that. I’ll keep journaling and doing all the “work/play” and look forward to achieving what is now my strongest life goal.
All the best,
Steve

1 Like