Dreaming of people from your past

Andrew recommended a book which I then obtained- “Let Your Body Interpret Your Dreams”. It is the only dream interpretation book I have ever resonated with- it coaches the reader on how to dig deep into one’s own psyche and world of experience/associations to discover a meaning for one’s self. I would highly recommend it!

6 Likes

Thank you for letting me know. @_Barry recommended this book to me too. I bought it, but have not had a chance to crack ot open yet. I have a whole library of book recomendations I have been trying to consume.

Looking forward to reading this one.

5 Likes

Haha - my Kindle is also full of books I haven’t read (yet). Sometimes reading two or three parallel.

5 Likes

Likewise. Sometimes a dozen if I raid the library’s shelves.

4 Likes

3:46 Stage 3 ?

5 Likes

3 & 4.

Got enough of a grasp on 3 to know where to dive deep, and that it will more than likely be a lifelong dive.

4 Likes

@Michele1

Personally i see the 2 states different, as in a friend is an ally; helpful and supporting. Someone in a dream displaying ~

is more to do with the aspect that has to deal with disorder (not necessarily yours) and what the self battles with.

Thank you for saying :+1:
It all seems to be a stage and happens in stages.

4 Likes

@NightHawk999 :smile:
Thought that would get you to respond!

Seems a never ending, but if it means a less scattered mind when i die, it’ll be worth the effort.

4 Likes

Amen.

Getting to know and then killing off the ego is a long process as well.

4 Likes