1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

From tonight’s book club Zoom:

Be empty of worrying
Think of who created thought
Why do you stay in prison
When the door is wide open?
Move outside the tangle of fear thinking.
Live in silence.
Flow down and down in always
Widening rings of being.

by Rumi

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1723234477196

FB_IMG_1723779140165
FB_IMG_1723786502756

FB_IMG_1723787088797

1 Like
1 Like

3 Likes
2 Likes

Trump School Bus ad

Low in Truth, high in humor.

Eric Swalwell is not the only politician that had no problem sleeping his way to the top…

The letter, released by Swalwell, warned that “Members should be conscious of the possibility that foreign governments may attempt to secure improper influence through gifts and other interactions.

Vice President Kamala Harris got her start in politics at age 29, when she was just out of law school, at the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office, where she met a 60-year-old kingmaker: California Assembly Speaker Willie Brown — arguably then the state’s most powerful politician.

1 Like

OK Mr. NightHawk999 (Upside down 666?)
I challenge you to a political comedy battle!

2 Likes
3 Likes

You may have to turn the sound on and start from the beginning . . .

3 Likes
2 Likes

Your right I should have titled it:

NightHawk969696

:upside_down_face:

SEEING DOUBLE?

Kamala Harris gives near identical speeches at separate rallies

Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris delivered nearly identical speeches at rallies in Wisconsin and Michigan this week.

Political theatre at its best
:scream:

2 Likes

Duel accepted

https://www.google.com/search?q=glove+slap+simpsons&sca_esv=689fca6f77b92f6d&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS996US996&ei=EITBZomRMrS2ptQPlfmK6QI&ved=0ahUKEwiJ2aaL5f2HAxU0m4kEHZW8Ii0Q4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=glove+slap+simpsons&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiE2dsb3ZlIHNsYXAgc2ltcHNvbnMyCxAuGIAEGJECGIoFMgUQLhiABDIFEAAYgAQyBhAAGBYYHjIGEAAYFhgeMgsQABiABBiGAxiKBTILEAAYgAQYhgMYigUyCxAAGIAEGIYDGIoFMgsQABiABBiGAxiKBTIjEC4YgAQYkQIYigUYlwUY3AQY3gQY4AQY9AMY8QMY9QPYAQFIhSVQ3wVY1iNwA3gBkAEAmAFMoAHVBaoBAjExuAEDyAEA-AEBmAIOoALLBsICChAAGLADGNYEGEfCAg0QLhiABBiwAxhDGIoFwgIKEAAYgAQYQxiKBcICChAuGIAEGEMYigXCAh0QLhiABBiXBRjcBBjeBBjgBBj0AxjxAxj1A9gBAcICCBAAGBYYHhgPwgIjEC4YgAQYkQIYigUYlwUY3AQY3gQY4AQY9AMY8QMY9QPYAQHCAggQABiABBiiBMICBxAuGIAEGA3CAgcQABiABBgNwgIIEAAYCBgNGB7CAh8QLhiABBgNGJcFGNwEGN4EGOAEGPQDGPEDGPUD2AEBmAMAiAYBkAYJugYGCAEQARgUkgcCMTSgB6enAQ&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:f52bd76c,vid:HmvSgvy7a34,st:0

1 Like

The Simpsons

Dr. Anthony Fauci Cold Open - SNL

Project Warp Speed
:zap:

Dr. Anthony Fauci: It’s ‘common sense’ to wear two masks instead of one

“likely will be better…”

2 Likes

Hey during the pandemic, I wore not only 2 masks but 3!!! And I’m the only one that I know who both got vaccinated and took Ivermectin! But I never tried injecting bleach! But hey, I never got covid (at least not until the mild omicron variants were going around). :wink:

2 Likes

Smart man, I am glad you didn’t let the ‘Deep State’ misinformation campaign on Ivermectin manipulate you. I believe this drug saved a LOT of lives, despite insects telling people to stay away from it

Joe Rogan Vs. CNN’s Sanjay Gupta and Don Lemon

CNN’s Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo Air Dead Air for 13 Seconds

1 Like

Nancy Pelosi says ‘I take responsibility’ for not having National Guard at the Capitol on Jan. 6

Just how deep does the DEEP State go?
How big is the Universe?

:ocean:

1 Like