🧘🏾 Global Summits UPDATE 2/6

These “summits” are interesting. Beginning January 23, you will have 48 hours FREE access to watch each of the 8 day’s sessions I’ve done a few in the past and found some valuable resources. I never go the paid registration route, just pick and choose a few to listen to. If interested, check it out here:

3 Likes

This is being rebroadcast this weekend with ALL sessions online for free till Sunday night. If you have any interest in meditation there are over 50 presentations with each having a short meditation session available after each presentation. I found many really good. Worth a checkout!

2 Likes

Awesome thank you @_Barry

2 Likes

Did you have a favorite video or presenter?

2 Likes

Of the few I listened to, Joseph Goldstein, Genpo Roshi, Kaira Jewel Lingo, Grover Genro Gauntt Roshi, Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche, The Two Elizabeths and Lama Shenpen Hookham.

Interesting how the entire collection goes for $197 because I just received a notice from Menla, Robert Thurman’s place where tons of recordings and programs are all available in one big dose for $197. Must be something special about that number, eh?

Not sure if I’ll buy either because I don’t have the time to listen to all of them and there is so much available on the internet anyway. Many of the presentations are also on YouTube, so one can theoretically go through them and compile a list of links for later viewing, if they stay available. On the other hand, clapping . . . .

2 Likes

Same deal with the 48 hour free window.

2 Likes