Hello from Eastern North Carolina via Silicon Valley

Hello I just wanted to introduce myself. I took the mind blowing Luminous Bardo of the Dharmata with Andrew and professor Thurman held over a weekend in February and in March. I am now reading Dream Yoga. This morning I read about fear - just started the book - and I realized that I really do want to awaken or at least stay on the path to awakening and I realized I’m kinda scared. I am also reading the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying by Sogyal Rinpoche.After the course on the Dharmata I have been experiencing vivid dreams and having good recall so I have been writing them down.

I’m just looking for support from like-minded people and Andrew suggested Nightclub. So here I am! Drop in and say hello.

Rebecca

4 Likes

Greetings Rebecca,

This is a site full of like-minded mind-streams in the ocean . . . Auspicious day to start. Andrew has a Q&A tomorrow at 4PM EST and next Thursday at 8PM EST he continues with the Dream Yoga Book Club. He’s up to Chapter 9, so you can join the webinar, listen to him read and annotate the book, then listen to or ask questions yourself. You can also catch up if you like with the recordings available on this website.

2 Likes

Hi Rebecca!

So glad you joined and introduced yourself! This site is so full of resources and such wonderful people. Absolutely one of my favorite spots on the internet, and I am sure you’ll feel that way too. My name is Alyssa and I’m one of the moderators around here! Let me know if need anything from me!!

2 Likes

Welocme to the club. I dont know about you, but I feel like I was hit by a tsunami of knowledge when I first joined this Spring! So many resources and so little time to comsume them all :grinning: