Hi Evryone

My name is Greg Nees and I’ve been living in Colorado for 30 years. Before that I lived in Germany for 14 years which led to me working professionally as an interculturalist.

I got interested in my dreams while living in Germany and work with them on a regular basis (Process Work approach as taught by Arnold Mindell).

I’m joining this group to learn more about consciousness and lucid dreaming and to connect with others who are also exploring this path. Doing this work alone is sometimes too much and being part of a community is a deep desire of mine. I look forward to connecting with you.

2 Likes

Good to see you here Greg. It seems you have a lot of Dharma and Dream Yoga teachers in your general area. Have you worked with any before?

1 Like

Hi Barry,

I attended a weekend seminar at Naropa many years ago that was led by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche. That’s been about it up till now. That’s why I was glad when a friend turned me on to this community.

2 Likes

Have you read his Dream Yoga book?

1 Like

Yes, several times. It’s very good.

1 Like

Hi @gregnees - welcome to the Night Club from a fellow Coloradan :slight_smile: :mount_fuji:

I invite you to check out the #virtual-hangout that @Andrew hosts on Thursdays at 1pm MT (on Zoom)! It’s a wonderful (weekly) offering for asking questions and connecting with Andrew and the Night Club online-community.

Let me know if you have any questions as you begin to familiarize yourself with The 'Club. There’s a lot here to explore/discover.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the greeting! I did listen in to yesterday’s virtual hangout and really liked it. It’s a great format and I’m looking forward to the next one. I’m really jazzed about this whole virtual sangha approach and appreciated your moderating.

I do have a quick question you may be able to help with: I just created my profile and uploaded a photo but had a little trouble when I tried to add my second website address. So I just added one, but if possible I’d also like to list my second one. Is there any way to do that?

2 Likes

Hi @gregnees - unfortunately there’s no way to add a second website to your profile. May I suggest adding it to your “About me”? You can make links clickable - so although it won’t be as prominent as the primary Website on your profile - it will certainly be accessible!

1 Like

Thanks, Andy! Good idea!

2 Likes