Hello from Germany

Hello Community,

i am new from Wiesbaden Germany, started having lucid dreams back in the 80’s when i was a teenager. It was in that days inspired by an braodcast on “Klarträumen” in German television with Paul Tholey. Later then, i was espacially inspired by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and i am a student of Rigpa and my actual practice is ngöndro and meditation.

looking forward to be part of your community.

Karin

5 Likes

Welcome to the Nightclub. Looking forward to reading more about your interests and experiences.

2 Likes

Hello Karin, though I didn’t know that Paul Tholey was on German TV but I’ve read one of his books at that time.
Sometimes I find it easier to communicate in one’s mother tongue. If you (or anyone else) is interested in an exchange in German - here’s my email heidi.hetz@unitybox.de.
Best wishes Heidi

1 Like

Hallo Karin, hier ist auch Karin, aus Essen. Eine spannende Geschichte, ich bin auch über Paul Tholey zum klarträumen gekommen. Ich kannte ihn sogar, wenn auch nicht gut. Jetzt bin ich auf der Suche nach deutschsprachigen Träumern die Interesse an einem Traumzirkel haben, es ist mir zu anstrengend auf Englisch, ich habe es versucht. Wenn dich das interessiert, melde dich gerne bei mir. LG Karin