Hello from Germany

Hi, my name is Tai and I’m from Frankfurt, Germany.

Just wanting to say hello to everyone after signing up yesterday.

Happy to see so many members engaging so actively in the forum and looking forward to getting to know some (if not all) of you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

All the best,

Tai

5 Likes

What are your interests an experiences with lucid dreaming/Dream Yoga/Dharma?

1 Like

Herzlich willkommen, Tai!

1 Like

Hi Tai – that has a nice ring. And welcome to NC, one of my best friends was a conductor in Frankfurt. We look forward to seeing you around the Club. Let us know how we can make your time with us as fruitful as possible.

Hi, thanks for the nice welcome, very heart-warming. If I’m being honest, I haven’t got any experience in lucid dreaming or dream yoga at all. However I’ve been watching teachings about Bardo on Tricyle.org lately and found very useful information around that subject, that’s how I ended up here.

I’m hoping that by just watching / listening to you, I could have an even better understanding of everything and maybe even practice it myself one day :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve been a (very bad and sluggish) Buddhist follower for about 10 years now, excluding the years I experienced it passively through my Vietnamese culture, so there are a few ideas of Buddhism that I’m familiar with, but I was very happy to learn so much more from the Bardo teachings on Tricyle.org and am excited for more now! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :grin: