Hello from Montana!

Hi, my name is Mike. I heard Andrew on Michael Taft’s Deconstructing Yourself podcast - absolutely fascinating interview. I’m just wondering which book of Andrew’s I should start with if I want to implement Dream yoga in my daily (nightly) life.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome and good time to join the 'Club. Andrew has recently begun a book club reading experience of his seminal work, Dream Yoga: Illuminating Your Life Through Lucid Dreaming and the Tibetan Yogas of Sleep which is not only a great place to start, but having him read it every fortnight, with updates, elaborations and taking questions is a marvelous entry into the whole field. You can access the Book Study Club here if you are a member. Zoom required. You can access the earlier meetings as well here.

1 Like

Welcome Mike! Barry posted an awesome suggestion!

The book club will be meeting this Thursday at 8pm EST on zoom. We have lots of other weekly events too, including Q and A with Andrew and Meditation sessions. Hope your able to join sometime!

2 Likes

Welcome Mike!

I started with Andrews Dream Yoga and the Dreams of Light book. Both books give an excellent foundation for lucid dreaming and more.

Barry’s suggestion of the book club sessions are amazing as Andrew essentially gives a lecture style talk that gives even more context. I can confidently say these changed my life! Although the book club sessions currently are for his book Dream Yoga, you should check out his past recordings of Dreams of Light.

This is unrelated but I just finished watching the 4th season of a tv series called Yellowstone with Kevin Costner and the beauty it depicts of Montana and the ranching life is epic! Not sure if you’ve watched it but seeing you mention Montana made me want to mention it.

• Chantal
1 Like