Hi from wyoming

Hello, my name is Jill and I live in Wyoming. I attended the death and dying bardo class, at Drala mountain center in august 2022. Now I’m reading Dreams of Light, following the book study course, and working in the dreaming workbook. I have not had a lucid dream yet, but my dream recall has greatly improved. The other night I had a vivid dream about Morocco, and Moroccan food. The next morning, I had an email that a bike trip that follows the Paris- Dakar road race is being reorganized, since it was cancelled in 2020 due to Covid. Would we like to join? This bike trip will take me right through Morocco. I haven’t thought about Morocco in 2years since the trip was cancelled. Any thoughts or ideas?

3 Likes

Absolutely, it sounds like a minor Premontion dream. The “VIVID dream aboit Morocco” is the most important part here. Premonition and Prodromal dreams for me are always more vivid, and have a different ‘texture’ or ‘feel’ to them than the typical mental static of average dreams. Difficult to put into words, but its the ‘I know it when I see it’ kind of feel that cant really be explained, it must be experienced.

Do you keep a dream joirnal, and do you write in it daily?

Doing so will help you learn to discriminate between basic level dreams, and dreams that are coming from a much higher level. It will also help you eventually have lucid dreams. Keep with the practices, it took me close too 100 days of being laser focused on having lucid dreams, doing the daytime practices religiously, and dream journaling, to finally have a lucid dream. Patience and not getting discouraged is what is most important. adaily meditation will really help as well, as will the material on this website. Andrew is a Rock star! For over 2 years I wanted to have lucid dreams and was reading books about them and watching youtube videos, but did not take the daytime practices serious enough. Then 6 months ago I found this site, and have had 2 lucid dreams since, and multiple premonition dreams.

Whether you plan on taking the trip or not doesnt matter, it was the email that was important.

As you continue to open and dive deeper into your spiritual practice, I have no doubt more dreams like this will follow.

2 Likes

You going to take that trip?

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind replies. I’m inspired to stay on this path. Yes I hope to make most of this trip.

3 Likes

What other trips have you undertaken?

Hi Jill! I know we’ve met but I just wanted to say we are all so glad you’re here! You know where to find me if you need me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Jill,
Oooooh, My dream wants your dream to go to morocco!
I look forward to hearing what you decide, sounds very exciting,
thanks for sharing!
Mary Ann

1 Like