How do you get into the book study

I have tried numerous times to get into the book study. I am an emerald member. But the coupon doesn’t work. I tried to contact andy but I never heard back. Can anyone advise me?
Cat Albers

2 Likes

Have you gone to the Discounts page? (at the bottom )

Hi Cat @Dogwood, so sorry for the delayed reply! There seems to be an issue on our end with the code. I’m working on resolving this now. Will send you a message ASAP.

1 Like

Hi Cat @Dogwood - I just wanted to inform you that we resolved the coupon-code issue preventing free access for Emerald Members to the #dreams-of-light:book-study-group.

I will send you a private message with more details.

So sorry again for the inconvenience - and looking forward to seeing you at the Group!

1 Like

Hi Andy

I too am an emerald member. How do I sign up for class with discount?

Elizabeth.shelter@gmail.com

1 Like

All good Cat? If not, let us know.

1 Like

@Andrew Hi Andrew, congrats to your new book!

Is there a possibility to perhaps reschedule the starting time of the group meeting? I planned on participating in the book study group but due to the time zone difference, this would mean 3 am for those of us on central european time…
best regards
George

4 Likes

I am also in thus time zone, plan to watch the recording. But if there is a chance …

1 Like

I want to join the book club too! But when I click on the “Discounts” tab, it just says, “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.” I’m an Emerald member as well.

2 Likes

No registration is required for Emerald Members. #book-study-group

1 Like

Ah, I am foolish. Didn’t occur to me that Gmail would be so blockheaded as to file an email from Andrew as spam!

Anyway, I found it. Thanks Barry!

2 Likes

See you online if I don’t fall asleep :sleeping:

1 Like

Thanks @_Barry! No worries @alovegren - let me know if you have any further questions about accessing the group.

You can find everything you need here #book-study-group.

See you soon!

-@AndyK

1 Like

Hi Andy, Is the video 4 online? I just can’t get to find it…

1 Like

Check this link.

1 Like

Hi @Vana yes the session #4 post is up! I’ll send you a PM (private message).