šŸ³ Interactive bioacoustic playback as a tool for detecting and exploring

Scientists have a ā€˜conversationā€™ with a humpback whale ā€”which they hope will help mankind communicate with aliensInter-species communication . . .

3 Likes

brilliantā€¦ this and the late experience of noting a tone of a lucid buzzing, has inspired me to suggest Lucid Dreaming researchers (such as you beloved @_Barry) to also analyze and communicate with this ā€œinteractive bio-acoustic playbackā€, the tones of the buzzings we hear before astral projecting :star_struck:

Another recent experience I had was that saying ā€œLucidity Brightā€ in a buzz, amplified it to the whole body! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Very cool.

Amazing, did I tell you guys I had a dream trying to summon a whale by communicating (howling)?

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Love articles like this. I personally believe that cetaceans are just as intelligent as humans, perhaps more so. I feel thereā€™s a lot we can learn from cetaceans.

4 Likes

Great mind thinks alike.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Beloveds @Bucket & @_Barry check out 22:52 on this videoā€¦ :whale: and perhaps the whole video :rose:
Beloveds @NightHawk999 & @mbready remember? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah really like this video.

Tried to find a video of the tribe doing this in nature but could not.

3 Likes

found this:

@Agama I think youā€™re gonna like these videos, beloved :whale:

@mbready take a look at this one:

interesting enough, tonight I had my first dream in which I could hear dogs speaking and could understand what they were saying :star_struck:

2 Likes

so cool.

tagged you in this vid. Very sad what they do to these whales.

Blackfish

3 Likes

replied in the other topic :rose:

2 Likes

If you havenā€™t seen it yet, you should watch Big Miracle. Itā€™s a movie based on a true story of how the USA and the Soviet Union collaborated to save three gray whales that were trapped in ice. Itā€™s such a beautiful story, it made me bawl.

4 Likes

I lived in Alaska at that time and had friends in Barrow who pointed out that whales are similarly trapped every year with little attention. At least in this situation, a win for the good guys . . . .

3 Likes

This movie looks really good thanks for sharing it

4 Likes

Yes, there was a news article early in the year about a pod of orcas trapped on the coast of Japan. Thankfully they were able to escape by themselves. Trapped orcas escape from drift ice near Japan

Iā€™m guessing it wouldnā€™t be too popular with authorities of the various countries where these types of incidents can happen to have to mount rescue missions like that every year. Probably why we donā€™t hear much about it from year to year.

2 Likes