Introducing Myself 😃

Hi Everyone! My name is Vanessa Robertson and I’m from LA, new to lucid dreaming and dream work in general. I’ve always had a vivid dream life and have learned about the great potential for healing and spiritual development that lies in working with dreams/lucid dreamImg. So excited to continue leaning and developing and to hearing your stories, insights and tips :raised_hands::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Great to have you here, joining people who are similarly interested in lucid dreaming and dream work in general. Have you attended any of Andrew’s webinars? Those are really useful for jumping right into lucid dreaming/Dream Yoga any any level of experience.

3 Likes

Hi @Vanessa,

Welcome to Night Club! :slight_smile: :wave:

There are heaps of great contents and conversations to explore here. Be sure to check out the #virtual-hangouts that take place on Thursday’s at 1pm MT (3pm ET) - it’s a free (weekly) event for all NC Members.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need any assistance navigating the 'Club!

2 Likes

HI Andy, I am new to the site and I am interested in attending the Hangout on Thursdays. I found the zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/98048597129 but not the passcode that is now required with most zoom meetings. Have you avoided needing it? If not could you let me and others know what it is? Thank you for all you do in supporting all of us.

2 Likes

Not speaking for Andy but up to now I’ve never have had to use a code for any Zoom meeting I’ve attended with Andrew or any other organization during the current pandemic.Have you been denied entry to any Zoom meetings?

1 Like

This was instituted in the US at the beginning of October. I lead weekly zoom meetings and attend some originating in England all of them now require a passcode.

1 Like

I attended three yesterday in the US but didn’t need a code. I have a couple of meetings tomorrow so I’ll be on alert.

1 Like

There may be a way to avoid needing them, I just know I had to start using them.

2 Likes

Hi @Wendy,

Welcome to Night Club (and thanks for your kind words)!

Nope, no passcode needed for the Thursday hangouts. We use a waiting room instead.

I did notice Zoom updated the functionality of how the waiting room works - you used to be able to switch it off once the meeting began - but now it can’t be switched off.

Looking forward to seeing you at the hangouts and around the 'Club! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Will do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great to have you with us Vanessa, we’re quite a lively lot these days.

2 Likes

So grateful to be here. I’ve never been a part of a group like this or done a book study group and it’s AMAZING!!!

2 Likes