Journey Through Synchronicity: An Open Letter on Spiritual Awakening and Personal Transformation – Never Intended to be Private

Deleted - I misunderstood what was above.

You are projecting meaning onto my words that is not there.

The Manson and Beautiful Mind posts were in reply to the 2 videos @fenwizard posted.

The point I was making was it is dangerous to believe all psychosis is a form of shamanism, and gave 2 examples of where reifing the egos projections ended up hurting people.

1 Like

Deleted - I misunderstood what was above.

2 Likes

This was not meant as a personal attack, I am sorry you have misinterpretated it as such.

2 Likes

My bad :-1:. Literally thought you were comparing me to a nazi like Manson after I shared a very private portion of my life openly. :neutral_face:

Thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

Its all good. I dont think you are a Nazi or anything like Manson.

2 Likes

Appreciate the clarification, deleted the above. :+1:

1 Like

So sorry that you had such a difficult and traumatic childhood! Wishing you the best in walking your path of healing and finding your place in this crazy world.

3 Likes

Your point about Manson and shamanism is a good one. Not all shamans are good either. There are some who walk a dark path and have connections with evil spirits. I have a friend who ran into Charles Manson during the late 60’s hippie days in Haight-Ashbury. Manson was performing music in a coffee house, my friend walked in there and got such a bad vibe that he hightailed it out of there! (This was before the Manson family killing sprees in LA). I’ve also known folks who ran into shamans doing bad stuff in the South American ayahuasca scene. If you seek to work with a shaman, you have to check them out and make sure that their motives and their spirits are good.

3 Likes

Healing, in my view, is most effective within communities like ours. I believe the Western Freudian approach, with its frequent reliance on medication, often does a disservice by severing the connection between beings and spirit. Suppressing our deeper experiences can inadvertently intensify their impact when they eventually surface.

I am intrigued by the concept that, much like neural networks, connections for healing can be established over vast distances — be it across the internet or even galaxies. In this context, healing, as you mentioned, becomes a possibility. The moment someone enters another’s present moment, a form of entity or spiritual attachment occurs, even if it’s subtle.

The strength of each energy channel plays an important role in determining which entities manifest within these pathways.

This is just a theory, of course, but through it, I want to express my gratitude for your healing gesture.

2 Likes

I agree. All Beings are interconnected on a deep level. Everything and Everyone is interdependent and One with Everything and Everyone else. Buddhism calls this “inter-dependent co-arising.”

4 Likes