Lucid Escape ebook

Hi Deamers!
Has anyone by chance heard of this book “Lucid Escape,” which is available on this website https://www.lucidforever.com/lucid-dreaming-ebook/

Apparently, the author says that he can lucid dream EVERY night. I was wondering if anyone has any information on this book. Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t have any information on this book but in skimming the webpage, I’m personally kind of turned off by the hard-sell marketing/hype.

While there’s a lot of good lucid dreaming articles, there’s no all-in-one package. Unlike others, Lucid Escape is an all-in-one 100-page package that tells you everything you need to know and do for consistent lucid dreams.

Fact check: false. There are a lot of excellent comprehensive guides out there, for example Clare Johnson’s The Art of Lucid Dreaming : Over 60 Powerful Practices to Help You Wake Up in Your Dreams or Stephen LaBerge’s Lucid Dreaming: A Concise Guide to Awakening in Your Dreams and in Your Life.

2 Likes

You can add The Lucid Dreaming Workbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering Your Dream LifePaperback – December 1, 2020

1 Like

Thanks a lot for those suggestions Arthur and Barry!

2 Likes