📽 Movie Magic: Iconic Scenes🎥

saw this video a couple of days ago and somehow feel it fits here in the sense that since we discuss metaphysical themes… this is a meta video about movies… and a delight for any team:

3 Likes

A few hours before you posted this I posted 2 video clips from Zombieland in the Funny Stuff thread, cool synchronicity my dear friend. :star_struck: :innocent:

Great video thank you for sharing it!

2 Likes

“hold on to your butts…”

2 Likes
2 Likes

Excellent movie, 1776. Here are a couple of interesting scenes

One about the debate over slavery in the Continental Congress . . .
1776(1972) set to Sherman Edwards Molasses To Rum performed by John Cullum -It is fairly safe to say that Molasses To Rum is one of the only songs ever written about the triangle trade.The powerful song not only delves into the horrors of the slave trade but also addresses the hypocrisy of the Northern colonies by calling attention to their participation in slavery .

Voting for The Declaration of Independence

2 Likes

This movie scene came to my mind on friday and I was plannnig on posting it on saturday, but I had reached my limit. (Minor synchronicity):

2 Likes

The best part was the three dragons . . . .

2 Likes

And the fact the fire didnt like the dress she was wearing. :fire: :heart_eyes: :fire:

2 Likes

Never saw the movie, but the trailer makes me laugh:

:rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy:

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

A movie was attached to the clip, but the clip was the only really interesting part of the experience.

1 Like
1 Like

Wednesday was a great series, fitting for the day too :smiling_face:.

Matrix meets dracula:

Carnal sins…

1 Like

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

“Come with me if you want to live”

2 Likes

When ever I see vampires it makes me think of a moment in this music video:

From here to 3:25

Interdimensional vampires, oogey boogey :smiling_face:.

Lotsa people saw and vibed out to that one hehe.

2 Likes

terrible movie, but A+++++ trailer

Didnt appreciate this scene until years later after finding Andrews site and work. Makes you wonder about the nature of mind and consciousness:

1 Like

@NightHawk999

:vulcan_salute:t5: Not a Star Wars fan but one of the original Star Trek and the recent Strange New Worlds (only).

Great motorcycle scene from The Great Escape

3 Likes

@_Barry Loved that ST clip, now I see how it was tied into the recent movie, pretty good if you havent seen it:

Star Trek Into Darkness

“Spocks cold, but hes not that cold…”

2 Likes

Waking up

1 Like