šŸ“½ Movie Magic: Iconic ScenesšŸŽ„

Bulk Apperception

ā€œYou think Iā€™m scared of deathā€

ā€œevery part of this building, including the skin on your back, is made to keep you hereā€¦ā€

2 Likes

Excellent movie, ā€œDoubtā€

2 Likes
2 Likes

Loved that guardians scene

2 Likes

:ghost: :ghost::

ā€œā€¦let us hope I was wrongā€

2 Likes

STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

2 Likes

Virus Story and Experimentation (Like Covid) V Birth Creation - V for Vendetta (2005) Movie

ā€œā€¦Not with eyes, there were no eyesā€¦ā€

2 Likes

V For Vendetta: God is in the rain.

3 Likes

Very good movie on Amazon Prime

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

Credit to Dr. Terri Daniel. She recommended this movie while on one of the podcasts Andrew did.

3 Likes

The Father, with Anthony Hopkins was one the best movies Iā€™ve seen depicting aging and what many seniors and their families face as they approach transitioning, probably sooner rather than later.

This interview with Hopkins I found to be illuminating with the way he comes to his philosophy of like and indeed, what life is all about.

3 Likes

I thought of watching itā€¦ but when I saw the trailer, I stepped backā€¦
now, with your words, I might go for itā€¦ but with a notebook by my side - I feel this will be research work :rose:

I LOVE Anthony Hopkinsā€¦ :heart_eyes: watching this video about his life (and spark) now I understand why :dolphin:

2 Likes
3 Likes

ā€œThe Fatherā€

Thoughts?

3 Likes

This movie is SO touchingā€¦
watched it last night, with a special privilege of being with my parents, who are 83 and 81ā€¦

This morning Iā€™m watching a video from Tulku Lobsang about Buddhaā€™s 4 questions:

1. Where are we now?
  2. How did we come here?
  3. Where are we going?
  4. How do we go there?

Which for me, are connected to the main issue of this movieā€¦

PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER FOR SPOILER REASONS (in case you wanna watch ā€œThe Fatherā€)

First of all, Anthony Hopkins playing the main character whose name is Anthony is mind blowing!
I also noticed that Florian Zeller was the director, writer, producer and many other things, so I went to research about him:
ā€œFlorian Zeller was born in Paris in 1979, the middle child of three. He was raised by his grandmother and mother, as his father worked and lived in Germany. A coma caused by a serious asthma attack at the age of 15 changed the course of his life, as he said later: ā€œI think itā€™s at that moment that worry and writing entered my lifeā€. He began studies at the Sciences Po, but dropped out in order to focus on his writing.ā€
This has given me even more understanding of this authorā€™s depth and connection to lifeā€™s mysteries:

Thereā€™s SO MUCH hidden in this movieā€¦ hereā€™s what I could recognize:
Ā» the importance of music AND how it can shut us from the world outside, which can be dangerous if you are not training your abilities to go inside;
Ā» the human illusion that we donā€™t need anyoneā€¦;
Ā» our suspicious ego is the number one reason for destroying relationships and love;
Ā» the fear of abandonment;
Ā» how attachments distract us from the most important, literally driving people crazy and bringing them apart from each other;
Ā» how care givers for older people start talking with them as children, killing the natural order of the family hierarchy, transforming an adult into a baby. According to Bert Hellinger (family constellations founder, inspired in the African tribes), this is what keeps the family strong: the ancients are in the first place, and they always have the highest ranking in the family, the best spot - this is what keeps them useful, active and healthy;
Ā» Mistrust is then created by talking about the ancients as if they are not there, also stopping to ask for their opinion!;
Ā» I had the strong impression that he was dreaming lucid in a few cases, and also experiencing premonitory dreams;
Ā» colors in the care giving places are SO COLD;
Ā» the lineage holders going to care giving centers without any reference anymore.

The dangerous tendency after an advanced age, of starting to:
Ā» confuse dreams with reality;
Ā» having uncontrolled hallucinations (because of not practicing meditation and other presence practices);
Ā» travel on different time lanes without a proper preparation;
Ā» take fantasies (and fears) as real;
Ā» talking with entities and loved ones that are dead in a context where that is not trained, valid, nor sane;
Ā» discovering the thin line in-between realities and dimensions;
Ā» remember the first people of their lives.

Without any training in surfing other dimensions and studying about the 4 main questions I wrote above.

Would love to have your impression also @_Barry

3 Likes
2 Likes