šŸ“½ Movie Magic: Iconic ScenesšŸŽ„

@BlessingsDeers

Great movie . . . . . . .

2 Likes

The Father. I donā€™t want to analyze it too much now because of how it made me feel, which was profound, respectful, aware, sad, an amazed at how masterful it was. Itā€™s a rare and superb work of art that is so intelligent it makes so many others of the ā€œhonoredā€ movies tiny in comparison. Itā€™s not a movie I would watch over again because it did its work. There are other movies I can watch anytime I have the chance such as ā€œThe Best Years of of Our Livesā€ or ā€œThe Princess Bride.ā€

2 Likes

I watched this one also several times. I LOVE it :heart_eyes: did you see it @NightHawk999 ? I think you would also LOVE it. I recommend that you watch it in an alert state so that you can SEE all the detailsā€¦

with this one I just had the impulse to send you a huge hug :brown_heart:

3 Likes

No, at least not in full. I think I watched like 20min of it close to 25 years ago, time to check it out again. Have not seen the other movies you 2 mentioned either, so looking forward to those Gems, thank you.

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like a homerun film, this Dr. is the real deal.

3 Likes

Grand slam . . . . . just sayinā€™

3 Likes

Oblivion

(full movie free w ads)

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

"did they kill him?

1 Like
2 Likes

ā€œrightā€

2 Likes
3 Likes

WARNING! Maybe be too violent for viewing for some. D-Day, June 6, 1944 Saving Private Ryan Opening Scene:

Go to YouTube to watch.

2 Likes

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (2016)

ā€œIā€™m saying you carry an orange backpackā€

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

One of the best Science Fiction series ever, Battlestar Galactica . . . .

2 Likes

Iā€™m a human being! My life has Value!
thank you for sharing this @_Barry ā€¦ AMAZING!
the other video reminded me of this song perfumed in decay:

the forest gump bit is deliciousā€¦ hihihi

I am mad, and I have all my mad friends by my sideā€¦! and together we rock the world!. that could be a great song! @NightHawk999 !.. hihihi

3 Likes