📽 Movie Magic: Iconic Scenes🎥

Never saw this scene before. Talk about Brave Hearts. Very powerful and moving.

I don’t know what kind of Evil would have manifested if Hitler won the world, but I thank God so many men and women made the ultimate sacrifice to stop him and his ideologies.

An important reminder that the gates of hell are unhinged, and will swing open when good men do nothing.

3 Likes

Signed up to watch the free screening of this one:

You can sign up to watch the premiere free here:

1 Like

April 19, 1775

2 Likes
2 Likes

Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens

“Come get it”

:cowboy_hat_face:

[no trees were harmed in the making of this film :upside_down_face:]

1 Like

Love this spin-off series . . . .

2 Likes

Have not watched series yet, 6 seasons is impressive

2 Likes

With so many honest politicians out there fighting for peace and justice, I wonder why War never ends?

Spoiler alert

“I would tell you to go to hell”

For Power players, peace is not profitable

Flag of Mozambique - Wikipedia.

2 Likes

“his family’s political contributions arnt enough to buy a senator,
but they are enough to rent them from time to time”

2 Likes

C’mon man! :money_mouth_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :scream:

2 Likes

LOL

:green_heart:

ÂĄVamos Branden!

Stealing this pic for the treasure chest:

2 Likes

Big treat awaits, particularly if you do it in chronological order . . . .

2 Likes

Looking forward to wetting my beak in season 1 in the next few weeks.

Had a nice synch with that post, thank you for that :star_struck:

2 Likes

X2 X Men United

2 Likes

De DĂźva / The Dove (1968)

Shown in theaters before a regular feature, no one knew what to make of it at first. Slowly people caught on to what was happening on the screen . . .

This short film is a parody of some of Ingmar Bergman’s best known films, including Wild Strawberries (Smultronstaellet) and The Seventh Seal (Det Sjunde Inseglet). The dialog, seemingly in Swedish, is actually a Swedish-accented fictional language based on English, German, Latin, and Swedish, with most nouns ending in “ska”. The principal character, Professor Viktor Sundqvist, 76, is being driven to a lecture at the university, when dove droppings splatter the car’s windshield. Detouring at his uncle’s old house, his mind wanders back to his youth, when Death came to a family picnic to claim his sister, Inga. Knowing that Death is a gambler, Viktor has Inga challenge Death to a single-point game of badminton for her life.

3 Likes

genius… the camera frames for that time are so brilliant and advanced…
in Portugal, when a dove gives her droppings to people or cars, we say it’s good luck! :heart_eyes:

“Let them wait. I have my reasons.” delightful…

yes, I have had contact with several Swedish people and their language is not this one!
the kiss between the brother and sister reminded me of an Alex Grey’s drawing:
Captura de ecrĂŁ 2024-06-18 103633
“Two infinity bands of golden flame looping through the hearts and minds of the lovers, symbolize consciousness and spirit, and suggest the bond of infinite love that transcends the impermanence of the flesh.”

the translation “moo” when the cow was “moooing” was so useful!.. hihihi

most of the times, people are scared of dreaming because of this - association of premonitory dreams with death… now I have a good movie to share with my students… the badminton game is SO genius MG!

thank you for sharing this gem @_Barry :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes
2 Likes

The Hindu John Wick . . . .

3 Likes

UAU!.. thank you for sharing “Orion and the Dark”…
such a wonderful movie to watch with students…
“one night can change everything” :zap:
“open your eyes!”
thaaaank you! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Worth seeing if this is playing near you.

3 Likes