Mudras - Medicine Hands

wonderful. when you feel, share with me… either in photo or in a resume… I would love to hear about mine… but no rush… there’s just so much interesting things to read and do… and be…

happy to know this!..

the Buddhists say this and I think it’s a spiritual number :rose: it’s more of a belief… only for those who believe :dolphin: I felt it… and I believe it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok will try to get that info to you in the next couple of days. Will be a little busy with the holiday and eclipse coming up.

I meant that the connection between you and her is already bearing fruits.

That is a very powerful quote.

2 Likes

Do you know who the 2 main dieties of Rome were? The city’s patron dieities who inspired its founding?

2 Likes

I know there’s a female wolf involved in the story… but don’t remember the whole… please tell me :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Venus & Mars

:female_sign: + :male_sign:

2 Likes

this is SO interesting. thank you for sharing :pray:t3:

Enjoy it all beloved, and if you take any pictures from the eclipse, please share them here :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Anytime sister :cowboy_hat_face:

No, but I will try to get them to you in private. I was thinking about sending you one of me from the last eclipse, but I dont have a shirt on, and have a bit of a pot belly in that pic, so I figure better to send you the pic of me with the swans. (the locals made fun of me because I did not like to wear a shirt in the woods, even when on a horse, keep in mind, they are huge animals and radiate tons of body heat in the summer. I stockpile sunlight in the summer time for these long brutal winters that suck the vitamin d out of my bones)

2 Likes

wow!.. this is awesome!!! :dolphin:

2 Likes

You are projecting…

:green_heart:

2 Likes

when you solve the puzzle we talk about this.

2 Likes

I am delighted to share a bright new discovery…

Tonight I had the lucky idea to try out the “Najra Mudra” in between states and… the effects are… AMAZING! So special that I will not share what happened, just that I learned it in this video:

where Dr. Nida explains how to do it after minute 2:44 :heart_eyes:

@Dream_Hacker @Bucket and @Michele1 you might enjoy this…

enJOY :dolphin:

6 Likes

Thank you! I am always delighted to see good video descriptions of basic practices like the purification breathing, sometimes these are harder to grasp just from a book. I haven’t watched everything yet just wanted to jump in and say this right away :).

4 Likes
4 Likes

This is really helpful thank you…

TWR talks about this breathing practice in his book, I really like doing it before I do a meditation. Helps get me in the zone

4 Likes