🎵 Music That Moves You

I’ve always hated Yoko Ono’s singing voice. It’s so horrible. :laughing: I thought it was funny how at 0:23 after she begins singing it looks like Chuck Berry grimaces for a second there. And the whole song Chuck Berry has this expression of patient endurance on his face.

2 Likes

I thought it to be a sort of “dog whistle” that John could understand but I couldn’t. Apparently neither could Chuck Berry.

1 Like

He was probably thinking “I hope you know how much I value our friendship John…”

2 Likes

Just heard this song at the end of episode 2 of “The Road to Dharma” series on Gaia. Interesting series. A guru and 8 motorcycles travel to four holy mountains in India to meet themselves!

2 Likes

I love a good Shiva chant. With high quality headphones this one always gets me in the mood to start an internal dance. I get the feeling of a snake moving through my body, such a powerful one!

Om Namah Shivaya. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for sharing Barry.

2 Likes

This is one from Mata Amritanandamayi, The Hugging Saint from Kerala, India. We stayed at her Ashram while I was delivering a program at her University in 2014.

2 Likes

“Rewind, there’s no yesterday
It’s our discovery
Dreamtime, it’s a special place
Let’s keep each other awake
Our hearts, now they beat the same”

2 Likes

One of my all time favorites, love the guitar in the beginning and end:

Nelly - Just A Dream

Vid is pretty good too.

“I realized it was only just a dream…”

2 Likes

Never heard this before. Thanks for posting.

One of my favorites, from the album, makes me happy from the first note till the last chord:

1 Like

I’m a fan of this one also.

Great song, I’ve always enjoyed this one too.

Edit - figured I’d add one I’ve been vibing to lately. Been a fan of Zayde Wolf for awhile and Pandora played this one recently:

2 Likes

One of my favorites of mr. Wolf, love to workout to this one:

1 Like

@_Barry

really like this one:

I heard that the inspiration for this one came to the artist in a dream:

Really LOVE this one:

Let It Be

2 Likes

Yeah that one is really good, like the video too

2 Likes

Cold War Kids - Audience

2 Likes

I think this is the one that originally got me into them. I found them on Pandora from listening to The Score Radio. I also like Born Ready, Dangerous and Rise Up(oh yeah also Army). There may be more but those were the ones I came across quickly.

This is a great song and the costumes are awesome. Good way to start off the weekend.

Also, The Beatles always bring my mood up. Great classic songs, all that were listed.

2 Likes

If your into time traveling this one is quite the jam.

2 Likes

Reminds me of this one:

This one too:

2 Likes

Great duo rocks it . . .

1 Like

Girls rule:

and this:

2 Likes

Power of Love is one of my favorite songs to play on the drums :+1:. That song has an awesome but simple beat.

2 Likes