šŸŽµ Music That Moves You

Dylan Gossett - Coal (Lyric Video)

ā€œCoalā€ - Dylan Gossett (Live Session)

3 Likes

indeedā€¦ and singing them first around the fire and then inside a sacred sauna?
itā€™s a very intense, purifying, connecting experience.
and even more amplified by a regular groupā€¦ who also share their heartsā€¦ itā€™s humanity being human :fire: with the Blessings of the Fire.
I God it! :dolphin:
:brown_heart:

2 Likes

Sia - Reaper

With red cedar incense :heart_eyes:

I GOD you so much :green_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah it is, this one has definitely grown on me over the years.

Summer love seems to give her some serious lyrical ammunition, lol:

2 Likes

She played at my wifeā€™s and my wedding. YouTube suggested this one today, and I enjoyed it. Iā€™ve been listening to this song recently and didnā€™t know she had made a cover.

Happy way early Fatherā€™s day to all :smiling_face:.

3 Likes

so beautiful :heart_eyes:

never tried it with red cedar incenseā€¦

I feel it! :brown_heart: GOD you also BB :heart_eyes:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Today I share the music of a dear dear friend - Yuval Rio :brown_heart:
he has just released his first Album which is FULL of LIGHTā€¦

To go the site, you can click on the words ā€œFace the Sunā€ :heart_eyes:

@NightHawk999 he has a song ā€œIn the Forestā€ā€¦ itā€™s my and his favoriteā€¦ itā€™s also the most simple, thatā€™s why it was not chosen as the main oneā€¦

if you listen to it, please let me know if you enjoyed it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

the magic of dualityā€¦

3 Likes

New cycle :sparkling_heart::alien::v:

ā€œLock me up in a maze,
Turn out, turn out the lights,
I was born, I was raised for this,
Turn out, turn out the lights,
Lock me up inside a cage,
Just throw away the key, donā€™t worry 'bout me.ā€

The Nine Lords of the Night are an essential aspect of the Mayan calendar, specifically within the Tzolkā€™in, a 260-day ritual cycle. Each of these lords rules over one of the nine nights, creating a repeating sequence that overlays the 20-day period of the Tzolkā€™in calendar. These deities are often associated with different aspects of life, death, and the underworld, with each lord believed to influence events and experiences during their night of rule. This cycle represents a complex interplay between time, spirituality, and the cosmic order in Mayan belief.

Each of the Nine Lords holds unique attributes and powers, contributing to the Mayan understanding of the cosmos. They are sometimes linked to the broader cycles of creation and destruction, embodying the dual nature of existence. Their influence extends to various facets of life, including agriculture, health, and fortune. The cyclical nature of their rule underscores the Mayan perception of time as a repeating, interconnected process, with the Lords of the Night playing a crucial role in maintaining balance and harmony within the universe.

Thought this was funny. Lady Gaga sings it in her vegas show unapologetically :smiling_face:.

I loved this music, but beloved, I must admit, I LOVED the 30sec audio clip of you humming with the birds in the background even more! I hope you make an entire song of that. Heavenly and Angelic, I was blown away by your talent :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

Thank you for these treasures
:green_heart:

2 Likes

Love these lyrics:

ā€œNow count it, five, ten, yeah, fifteen, twenty
Twenty-five, thirty, yeah, get the money
Throw it in the furnace, yeah, this shit be funnyā€

Song is pretty catchy but the rest of the lyrics are not my style

:green_heart::alien::heart:

:green_heart::balance_scale::heart:

Worth adding to the post Eminemā€™s new single that went to #2 on spotify. He is reusing a lot of his hit song hooks in this one:

Again, catchy but not my style.

Think I know the next song Iā€™ll be working onā€¦ 5, 10, yeah 15, 20. :smiling_face::dollar::fire:

:yin_yang:

:green_heart::alien::green_heart:

3 Likes

I deeply appreciate your recognition, kindness and enthusiasm. I was thinking we could create something together! If not, I will contact another friend to help me with this. I do feel itā€™s a huge honor to receive music in dreamsā€¦! And would love creating something out of it - with you! :brown_heart: Iā€™m not in a rush! You can meditate on that, beloved!

these musics that I shared from Yuval have magicā€¦ Iā€™m seriousā€¦ the energy is VERY specialā€¦ enjoy :heart_eyes:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Post Malone - I Had Some Help (feat. Morgan Wallen) (Official Lyric Video)

2 Likes

OMG YES! I would love to co-conspire on some vibes with you!

I think I was in a rush reading your email and didnt realize the invitation for creation
:heart_eyes:

:green_heart:

What is the deadline for me to get something to you?

Very excited for this, my :heart_decoration:

:musical_note: :musical_keyboard: :violin: :notes: :studio_microphone: :saxophone: :drum: :musical_note: :musical_keyboard: :mushroom: :musical_note: :notes: :innocent: :guitar:

3 Likes

Post Malone & Morgan Wallen - Beautiful Lies

1 Like

Best of luck.

:alien::balance_scale:

1 Like