Our New Dream Sangha

Hello Onironauts!
Our new group which meets every 1st and 3rd Saturday morning, has gathered 4 times now.
after our initial welcome and 5 minute meditation, we go into small breakout rooms so that everyone who would like to has time to share. Practices of the night are important to me, so it has been inspiring to hear of other’s experiences first hand. There is a wealth of knowledge in this group.
Please join us!
Mary Ann

8 Likes

Hi Mary Ann, @MABennett61
thanks for this info.
Is this the official Night Club dream sharing group available to Premium Members only or a separate group?
Best wishes

The group is available to our premium members! Here’s the link to the page for your convenience
Dream Sangha

1 Like

will try to check it out.

Can you access this group through this website, or do you have to login through Zoom?

How many people are in each breakout room?

1 Like

This group meets on zoom!

1 Like

3/4 but no more than 4.

1 Like

Seems like a good number

2 Likes

Mary Ann,

I had a dream about you last night. You were a teacher in an outdoor classroom on a mountain side. You told the class:

“If you want to ride the horse, you have to sing first”

I really wanted to hop on the horse and go for a ride, but I did not want to sing. So I begrudgingly sang a song, and then got to ride the horse as a reward.

lol
I woke up wodering what the hell that all meant.

Now as I type this, I am thinking It may have something to do with my reluctance to participate in some of the groups on here (I have been making a lot of excuses, most of them illegitamite). Also my lucid dreaming practice is almost non existant (I am averaging less than 1 per year). So putting the 2 together, I wonder if the dream was trying to tell me to get more ‘vocal’ on here?!?!? With the reward being more lucid dreams, something I have been desireing for over 2 years!

Whatever it was trying to communicate, I am excited to join your Dream [Sang]ha group :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I LOVE this Dream! Lol!
A funny thing is I am about to take off to spend 3 weeks on the side of a mountain!
I love how dreams, even non lucid ones, can be True on soo many different levels.
Thanks for sharing, yes please do join us.
I promise I won’t make you sing, unless you want to!
Mary Ann

1 Like

I am jealous, mountains are where Imget my best sleep. I have read that they vibrate at a very low frequency, (1/2hertz or less), and I believe if you get into deep enoguh meditation or sleep, your heart rate can syc with that low vibration, and connect you with the earth on a deeper level.

I am very amazed by how deep and powerful dreams are, and I feel like i have only just begun to cratch the surface.

Looking forward to sharing with you when you get back.

1 Like

I have made it to the side of the mountain! This has been a life dream of mine: to have an outdoor classroom on the side of a mountain. I teach yoga and meditation… Really, it sounds just like your dream!
I heard from Barry in our dream sangha share group this morning something about you and he hide presents for each other inside packages and you try to guess what it is by going into it through a lucid dream :interrobang:
I didn’t get a chance to share with Barry but I think this is a great idea! If I understood it correctly⁉️
Also we are starting a dream sangha group email list if you would like to join in please send your email to Alyssa. We had great fun sharing this morning!

2 Likes

WOW you just made my night! The synchronicities are kinda mind blowing! Yoga saved my back, and introduced me to the world of meditation, and camping in the mountains produced my first premonition dream a few years ago, so all 3 have a very special spot in my heart.

Yes!
No luck yet on my part, but the curiousity is starting to knaw at me, so I am hoping it will eventually produce a lucid dream, or better yet, one that sees the actual contents without opening slightly_smiling_face:

Here is the video that inspired our ‘Lucid Santa’ project, or @_Barry s GILD technique:

Pretty ingenious

Will message here now. Thank you for letting me know, looking forward to seeing you all there.

1 Like

Alyssa, are there any scholarships to get into the dream sangha? I cannot pay beyond the free membership but I would love to join this.

2 Likes

The old (original) Dream Sangha has continued on, weekly, for the past three years, with 8-14 participants, but is no longer officially associated with Night Club. A few NC members participate in both meetings. There is no charge for participating. If interested, you can contact our team leader, Toni Porrello, (toneironaut@gmail.com) with your interest and she can explain the procedures for joining and logging in.

1 Like

I would love to have you in the Dream Sangha group. Hopefully that is something that can be worked out. If not I think @_Barry s suggesstion was really good.

I have been interested in joining this group too. Do you have to show up consistenly to the Sunday meetings, or can you show up whenever?

1 Like

Contact Toni and she will explain “the lay of the land.” No need to show up all the time but most are there most of the time. We all share amongst ourselves, no breakout rooms. It’s also a longer meeting at 2 hours, 1-3 PM EST.

1 Like

Oh! It’s nice there’s an alternative. I have a conflict with the regular Dream Sangha time (as well as all the other live offerings besides the Meditation Group and the Sleep Doctor :sweat_smile:).

1 Like

I’m checking on this for you!

1 Like