Question: Just looked up Tibetan numerology for fun and interest

What does it mean when your Karmic Debt number is None? I have read all my other numbers and appreciated their correctness and renewed my acquaintance with aspects of my worldly self which may get out of balance in life. But there was no commentary about this, so I’d love an explanation of it, as my reaction was one of great surprise and “surely, that can’t be right!” Maybe it is, and I just have to keep going the way I am. All new to me, this Tibetan system.

Many thanks in advance :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

OK! Thank you! I’m truly fascinated now, but have no idea how to investigate it. Maybe it’s all wrong, but it IS the website of a respected lama ordained by The Dalai Lama, so I’m fairly sure he wouldn’t put nonsense on his site.

What do you mean, even Barry had the same answer, lol?! Barry may be a saint for all we know :rofl: If I’m one, I’m the dumbest saint around but that’s ok because I really don’t exist anyway :innocent:

2 Likes

Oh right! Thank you! That is very kind of Google. I do feel really good about that. Now I must scold my cat for stealing my couch seat again, with no fear of reprisals.

2 Likes

I used my common name and had a lifetime of struggle and hardship. When I included my middle name, I came up with no Karmic Debt. I’ll continue to use my middle name the rest of my life. Not a Saint, just suspicious of my Get out of jail free card.

1 Like

Interesting. Well @_Barry, we can relax, can’t we! Don’t have to dally with guilt and concern. Andrew was saying in his book that we are there if we can just really relax, and I don’t know when I was last able to do that. Excelsior!
Lots of love from No-Jane :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

I relaxed when I saw there was no Karma to overcome—which was news to me after a lifetime of hard knocks and misunderstood mistakes.

2 Likes

I have to agree, totally. I have my share of brains, but there’s always someone brainier, etc. You see this right through life. Intelligence isn’t a necessary factor for sainthood and may well be a barrier :heart_decoration:
Off to see my grandson, who is 6 months old and adorable. Already not a saint, by the relative values of the world which is grinding him into cooperation with the so-called norm already. Sigh. How fast it happens and how unavoidable here.

2 Likes

Hey @_Barry! I’ve been cogitating about this “no karma” number business. Of course you and I have karma, or we would not be here, would we! Maybe the working understanding we both need to subscribe to always (and of course I’m just going by a feeling here, having no other knowledge of you but our exchanges here) is that we are people who need to relax about our spiritual practice. Too bad about “the past”. Tis gone. I know that’s what people who care for me have always said to me. Find that golden way between complete cop-out and overdoing it. I’m working on daytime effort while trying to remember not to overdo it. I have a cunning and manipulative “ego” trying its very best to suck me down, especially by comparing me to others and commenting endlessly to me about how “lazy” I’ve become. It cannot own my spiritual path, although it’d love that… It’s such a b*********ch! We are our own best teachers at the end of the day. Perseverance is all, Barry :smiley: and :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

PS, similar to your story, I have used only one of my names, my second, since I was 16, although I’ve never changed my name legally, despite the fact that official types out there think that what a machine says my name is, is much more important than my choice of which name to use in any given situation. I patiently put up with this, and apologise to them for the inconvenience if necessary, despite my considerable personal pride… It’s a personal spiritual exercise, huh! :roll_eyes:

Have checked my karmic debt number using that rather than my full name. It’s about being a lazy slob. I’ve overcome that in this lifetime, that’s for sure, but have a problem still on the level of thought, of driving myself in the opposite direction, which is really where the all the work needs to take place now. Balance. Watch this space!

2 Likes