🌟 Sacred Teachings

some highlights from the video:
“the ultimate control is time. there is no location in time” 19h20
Henry Bergson - Matter and Memory
“matter is a negation of all that we care about”
“A universe in which the world is made of events, not of matter, then you allow a different mode of relationship, where all these events are always somehow connected.”

“When the blind man connects with the images he knows about their look and also how they smell, how they sound, how they feel.
He’s not only hacking photons that are not reaching his retina, but also a kind of gestalt of perception.”
“How does material science deal with this?” 36h47
“We need skeptics for finding a balance between doubt and belief”. 49h07
“Be brave and believe in what you do” 1H14:08 where he mentions Essentia Foundation and other institutes who are in this not for the money, where a sense of true community is existing.

Alex’s research is about NON-LOCALITY, and he’s studying 3 things:

1. extra sensory perception;
  2. Psycho-kinesis (ability to perceive anomalous information that exert more influence in the world);
  3. Survival Research (if 1. + 2. is possible, then perhaps when we die, the stuff still goes on) 1h31:28

“We just need to rediscover enchantment” 1h36:09
His near death experience 1h42:48

“vehicles like music, a mantra is a direct transmission of consciousness force through the vibration of sound”

the great barrier to studying consciousness is The Scientific Method. 2h02:50
Alex tackles the topics and the topics also tackle them (I also experience this in my long-term creations - they become ALIVE!)

“Studying consciousness is the cosmic destiny of humanity” 2h09:08

“the best advice we can give to young people is to care for them and ask questions and for their advice”

“Consciousness for real included talking about death.”
“it’s scary because it’s for real” 2h18:29

When he died and came back, when washing the dishes again, he felt enlightened - “A hint of awareness permeating all my life” 2h19:33

“memories are like a melody, with a snow ball effect. that’s why nature is so creative and constantly evolving” 2h29:02

more on this thread:

I subscribed to his newsletter here:

3 Likes