So Pleased to Be Here

I started my dream journal 8 months ago. I’m averaging 2.5 dreams a night. I had my first lucid dream four months later. It was very short. As soon as I became lucid I started laughing so hard I woke myself up. Since then, I’ve had 3 more lucid dreams. My saving grace is that I’m patient and persistent and practice illusory form daily. I’m very thankful for this group and look forward to connecting with the community. I’m not actually totally new to lucid dreaming. But it has been years since I had one. I lived full-time at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Lenox, MA, USA between 1982 and 1991 while it was a yoga ashram. I then continued as a hired bodywork therapist there until 1996. During that time I had a number of lucid dreams and OBEs— but I had no awareness that lucid dreaming was a skill that could be cultivated until I recently took Andrew Holecek’s Lucid Dreaming online course. I meditate daily and practice A Course in Miracles. I want to develop skill in lucid dreaming for forgiveness and healing. I wish everyone beautiful and powerful dreams!

3 Likes

Great to have you in the NightClub. You have such a terrific background in/for Dharma and Dream Yoga. If you’re interested, here’s an audio by fellow named Mike Snider who did a Course in Miracles, among other things, with some amazing results. It’s about an hour and a bit more.

1 Like

Welcome to NC, and thanks for sharing your story. You should find a fair amount of interesting material here, and the community is just terrific.

1 Like

Thanks Andrew. I’m enjoying your online Lucid Dreaming Course. Really pleased to join this community.

2 Likes

Barry, Thanks for giving me your warm welcome. And thanks for the tip on Mike Snider’s audio. I’ll give it a listen when I get the time. I’m looking forward to getting to know you and the NightClub members better. So glad I found this community!

2 Likes