Telegram Group?

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if you guys thought a “Night Club” Telegram group would be a good idea ?
Unlike Whatsapp (At least from what I know?), Telegram allows one to join a group without the need to provide one’s phone number and - if necessary - it is also possible to hide all notifications from the group at any time (meaning, you won’t have your phone beeping/vibrating/LED-flickering or notifying you every single time someone replies or says something).

I don’t know if it’s been proposed before, but I thought that could be interesting… Another way to stay in touch with the world of Dream Yoga and the Night Club community.

Let’s see what this idea brings about.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

2 Likes

Personally I don’t see much of a need for an instant messaging app for Night Club.

a.

2 Likes

Thanks for putting your idea out here for us to read! I am really interested to see what the other members have to say!

3 Likes

Okay, thanks @ArthurG for your feedback :grinning:
Thank you @AlyssaModerator ! I thought it could be useful in some cases. For instance, to let everybody know when a particular event is taking place… But indeed, let us see ! I’m all ears :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I think that is a very good idea!

In the very least, having a group like that just for the latest updates of events that are happening in the week or on that very day.

Not everyone has perfect memory, sometimes a helpful reminder via text message or app or email may be very beneficial to members.

Hey @NightHawk999

There are emails that go out once a week, and then again a few hours before events. Are you not receiving them?

2 Likes

yes I am not getting them

Use this to sign up so you start getting those :slight_smile:

1 Like

done, thank you for letting me know