Where's Andy K?

I’ve been missing Andy facilitating the groups and website. Is he okay? Anyone know anything?

6 Likes

Andy has moved on to other opportunities. He is missed but with his talents we were lucky to have him for so long!

5 Likes

Another topic: Where should I look for the “sleep diaries” that were mentioned in the last session of
Sleep MD? Thank you!

1 Like

He hasn’t posted them yet. You can message him about it.

Hello Jolene,
I was so sad to find Andy no longer supporting Andrew on the Monday Meditation. I find it very strange there was no notification about Andy leaving the community. As a community I would hope the communication would be open and transparent.
I hope at some point this is an update and an introduction to the new woman who has appeared on the site.
Jill

8 Likes

Agreed, it would be nice for new staff/administrators to introduce themselves to us as we new members introduce ourselves etc.

I miss Andy too!

• Chantal
3 Likes

I agree, it would be great , if Andrew would address it in some way. And also if the young woman would be introduced.
All very unclear to say the least.

4 Likes

It does seem strange that AndyK left with no notice. Also odd for the new administrator not to have introduced themselves, nor been introduced by Andrew. These are rather elementary practices in social media.

4 Likes