Location of 3 recent sleep talks by Andrew?

Can anyone (@AndyK?) direct me to the location of the 3 recent talks on sleep by Andrew? I listened to the first one yesterday. Just now I spent 10 frustrating minutes trying to find them again on Night Club with my phone, followed by 10 frustrating minutes trying to find them on my computer.

Then I clicked on the “contact” button at the bottom of my Dashboard to make an inquiry about it, and saw this:

Much as I enjoy Night Club, I have often found navigating the site confusing and counter-intuitive. This is taking it to a whole new level though. :grimacing: Is anyone else experiencing problems with the site?

~ArthurG

4 Likes

Hi @ArthurG thanks so much for the feedback!

Here’s a link to where you can watch the replays of the most recent webinars (#webinars:science-and-medicine-of-sleep) → https://community.nightclub.andrewholecek.com/c/webinars/science-and-medicine-of-sleep/116

We’re literally days away from launching a completely new NC Dashboard + we brought on some extra help (to the NC team) for video processing - so we’ll be much quicker about getting video replays up on the NC site!

Everything is about to get a lot easier in terms of finding replays and navigating the site…

Its Over GIF

As always, your continued feedback is super helpful and most welcome!

4 Likes

Thanks, Andy. Much appreciated. And I look forward to seeing the revamped site!

~ArthurG

5 Likes

Yep, I am also. Still seem to wander around here a bit aimlessly :hugs:

3 Likes

Like in a dream . . . ?

4 Likes

Harro, @_Barry, and yes, like in a dream :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi @AndyK, the “contact” button is still broken 15 days after I brought it to your attention. Could you please fix the contact button?

In any case, I finally figured out the steps to find the labelled webinar series you linked to above; FYI to anyone who has been as confused as I’ve been, it goes like this:

MAIN NIGHT CLUB PAGE >> Events (DROP-DOWN MENU) → Webinar Series >> (click on) RECORDINGS (confusing list of Virtual Hangouts only identified by number) >> Click on Virtual Hangouts drop-down menu to left, select Webinars x 1 – and that gets you to the useful list of labelled Webinar series Andy linked to above.

This seems unnecessarily complex to me

I continue to find the layout of this website uniquely confusing

Perhaps this is all a dream :thinking:

~ArthurG

2 Likes

Hey @ArthurG thanks as always for the feedback and yes, this is all a dream :slight_smile:

Thanks for pointing out the broken “contact” menu link. That is now resolved.

I’m so sorry for the confusing process you had to follow to get what you were looking for… But good news is on the way.

Actually the confusing process you experienced was mostly because we had the wrong link in Webinar Series >> Recording tab… if you check now - it will work as it should - and clicking the Recordings button on the Webinars page will pull you down to the recordings sections where you’ll see all the replays.

So we’re nearly there in terms of re-organizing the site and (hopefully) making it much easier to find what you’re looking for - see @ArthurG you were close! :slight_smile: Thanks for your patience in bearing with us as we complete this much needed revamp.

I also wanted to mention that in the past few weeks Night Club brought on a new team member, Phil! He’s helping us to process all our audio and video files so we can be much quicker with getting the Video and Audio replays posted on the NC site when an event completes.

As always, your feedback is most welcome and helpful so we can all wake up from this confusing NC dream! :wink:

Warmest,
:pray: :heart:

@AndyK

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to practice patience

4 Likes

Observed a similar experience with my wife a couple of weeks ago, where she listened to one family member and then later, another which eventually produced a similar reaction. Perhaps best to not be attached to anything/everything so it/they pass through us like neutrinos. Andrew mentions them in talks on emptiness.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you are getting at; could you elaborate please?

~ArthurG

1 Like

Cool beans. Just checking to see if you were giving me feedback. :slight_smile:

~ArthurG

3 Likes

I just think of life as bumpy, like old NightClub posts. Never a series of disappointments. I didn’t think much about Krishnamurti as a spiritual teacher, but I totally resonate with his philosophy.

2 Likes