Webinars

Where can I find the list of webinars?
Thanks.

2 Likes

There are a few types of Webinars, Hangouts, Dreams of Light, Interviews, all seem to fall under the generic category of webinars. I get confused about them, so what I do is always come the the Night Club site first, then I go to Community (third one down on the left side menu), then go from there. So if I want to check Virtual Hangout Webinars, I scroll down a bit and then go there.

I spend most of my time in the Community as I have found I can usually find the reference to what I’m looking for there, but it did take a little familiarity. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hey @CanterburyTales888 - thanks a lot for the question - and thanks @_Barry for the assist!

In order to access the #webinars you’ll need to upgrade to either the Gold or Emerald NC plans - where Webinar access is included.

Sorry for the site confusion - there’s a lot of chatter about improving the “site-flow” to make it less confusing for people - and I agree - so we’re working on that!

You can see a list of all the webinars here - https://nightclub.andrewholecek.com/webinars-main/ - we’re at #38 and counting - so it’s quite a big archive already.

As Barry was alluding to, there are different webinar-tracks (i.e. Obstacles + Antidotes to Lucid Dreaming, Benefits of Lucid Dreaming, How to Have Lucid Dreams, etc.). The track we are currently on is “Stages of Lucid Dreaming”.

Let me know if you have any other questions or need any assistance!

Warmest,

@AndyK

1 Like