How do I access Night School?

I was able to find the courses when I first joined Night Club a couple weeks ago but now I can’t find them. Are they still available? Thanks

3 Likes

Hey @aaronc, great question!

We temporarily pulled the Night School so that we could make improvements to it.

Night School organizes the Night Club into six main tracks for study (i.e. Lucid Dreaming, Dream Yoga, Sleep Yoga, Bardo Yoga, etc.).

What we’re currently working on with Night School is to re-organize it to include all the various event sessions (I.e. Interview Series, Webinar Series, Meditation Group, etc.) organized under the Night School tracks (i.e. Lucid Dreaming, Dream Yoga, etc.).

So, for example, interviews from the Interview Series that are relevant to Dream Yoga will also appear under the “Dream Yoga” track in Night School (and so on…).

This will give members a different and more nuanced way of navigating/exploring/digesting the Night Club - and something we think will be beneficial to all members! :slight_smile:

Just know that we’re actively working to update the Night School so that we can re-launch it ASAP with these improvements for our community.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope this helps to answer your question.

Thanks for being here!

1 Like

Hi Andy, any update on the re-launch of Night School? The restructuring is a terrific idea, especially for a newbie like me. Thanks!

Hi Jntamn,

Andy actually left to pursue some other opportunities. My name is Alyssa and I help out around here now. I wasn’t here when this topic was talked about but let me see what I can find out for you.

1 Like