The Lives of the Realized (index in first post)

Apollonius of Tyana

3 Likes

Index/Top

4 Likes

Index/Top

4 Likes

Tecumseh: Who Was The Real Legendary Chief?

The great Shawnee warrior Tecumseh

So Live Your Life – Chief Tecumseh

3 Likes

Who Was Marcus Aurelius?

Not sure if Marcus counts, or Seneca, but trying to find some names to fill the Roman Index

4 Likes

This thread is so AWESOME!

Thank you for creating an index for this treasure chest :star_struck:

3 Likes

Index/Top

3 Likes

Outstanding movie. The cinematography was A+ and the story well-told.

3 Likes

@NightHawk999 Marcus Aurelius definitely counts. One of the great spiritual philosophers of the West!

4 Likes

When discussing realized masters, the timeless figure of Lao Tzu certainly comes to mind. Much like an Iroquois woodsman who leaves no traces in the forest, Lao Tzu’s legacy is one of profound wisdom and subtlety. His teachings, encapsulated in the Tao Te Ching, offer deep insights into the nature of existence, encouraging us to live in harmony with the Tao, the fundamental principle underlying everything.

Lao Tzu’s ability to articulate such profound truths without drawing attention to himself embodies the essence of a realized master. His life and teachings continue to resonate, guiding countless seekers on their spiritual journeys. For those interested in exploring his wisdom further, the Tao Te Ching is a remarkable starting point.

4 Likes

St. Clare of Assisi

4 Likes

Not going to curate posts here. Not my job to decide who is realized and who is not. As long as you all don’t post someone like Stalin or Hitler or Pol Pot lol. I will have to put my foot down if someone tries that :laughing: .

Anyways, I do personally think Marcus Aurelius deserves to be in this thread. Stoicism contains a lot of divine wisdom and he was one of the premier philosophers of the stoics along with Epictetus.

4 Likes

St. Thérèse of Lisieux

4 Likes

Machig Labdrön

4 Likes

St. Francis of Assisi | Biography, Franciscan Order

https://study.com/academy/lesson/video/st-francis-of-assisi-biography-prayer-feast-day.html

Saint Francis: A Remarkable Journey of Inspiration and Transformation

(God gives him a good dream)

4 Likes

WHO WAS SOLOMON AND WHY DID HE FALL? THE TRUE STORY OF KING SOLOMON IN THE BIBLE

King Solomon’s Wisdom

What Is Success? | King Solomon Bible Study (Part 1)

What is Wisdom? | King Solomon Bible Study (Part 2)

3 Likes

Joan of Arc: Martyr and a Patron Saint of France

3 Likes

Hazrat Rabia Basri

2 Likes

Peace Pilgrim

3 Likes

Mohandas Gandhi | Accomplishments, Beliefs & Profession

https://study.com/learn/lesson/video/mohandas-gandhi.html

Mahatma Gandhi: Pilgrim of Peace"; documentary film,

3 Likes