The New Earth

Here are affirmations from Eckhart Tolle’s and Kim Eng’s Conscious Manifestation course:

I sense my connection to the living energy field that sustains me.
I am moving toward health and wholeness, aligned with the underlying energy of creation.
I feel wealthy.
My life is filled with power.
My life is filled with creativeness and achievement and prosperity.

3 Likes

Love this!

Really appreciate you sharing that. I am a huge fan of ET, but have yet to read New Earth. Have you checked out his youtube channel yet? Tons of great videos there.

If you search for the forum thread “Sacred Teachings” on this site, I included a few of my favorite ET videos. Will try to post a link, but they dont always work:

1 Like

I recently read “Experience your Good Now!: Learning to use Affirmations” by Louise L. Hay. It’s such a lovely, little book.

I enjoyed “May Cause Miracles” and “You Are The Guru” by Gabrielle Bernstein and “The Deeper Wound: Healing the Soul from fear and suffering” and “The Path to Love” and “Creating Afflience: The A to Z steps to a richer life” by Deepak Chopra and “Paths to God: Living the Bhagavad Gita” by Ram Dass and “Lost masters” by Linda Johnsen and Haim Shapira’s book “The Wisdom of King Solomon” and “The Gospel in brief” by Lev Tolstoy.

2 Likes

They all sound very good. I have not read any of them before. I read The Spontaneous Fullfillment of Desire by Deepak Chopra, and really enjoyed it. That was where I first heard the term Synchronicity used, and my first time reading about the Non Local realm.

1 Like