🍄 The Secret of Carlos Castaneda 2018

Amen sister

Yes, and very few spiritual leaders are flawless

3 Likes

@NightHawk999 Yeah “Scorpio Witch” sounds about right.

3 Likes

@NightHawk999 Fair enough. I immersed myself in his books and teachings for many years before I heard this critique. But even when I was reading his books, I suspected that a lot of it was fiction.

3 Likes

Scorpio Shaman sounds about left
:wink:

:cowboy_hat_face:

I am ok with artistic freedoms being taken, maybe its all fiction? Who knows? But as long as the treasure chest has gems in it, I am very happy to crack it open.

3 Likes

@NightHawk999 But what do I know? I’m a Taurus Wizard so I’m full of Bull. :joy:

3 Likes

Happy birthday my friend.

:birthday:

Children of Venus make excellent therapists, social workers, psychologists and psychiatrists.

Freud was a Bull.

So is George Lucas.

And Zuckerberg.

3 Likes

Happy birthday @fenwizard :fire:

dr. Wayne Dyer was also a bull :rose:

yes
 this is what matters for me, allowing to focus energy into what I really want - receiving the teachings that touch and empower me, so that I can be of service to others - when I’m available!.. hihihi :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you my Night Club friends. May the Fourth be with you! (My birthday is now Star Wars Day :joy: :joy:)

4 Likes

And also with you.

Lucas created his own religion. Talk about a Child of Venus bringing Harmony to the world, holy shit!

Mr Beast is also a Bull:

He is kind of like a Lucas and Freud combined. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Amazing!
Thank you for sharing. LOVED the video :heart_eyes:
gonna share it with some young friends :rose:
In the Lakota tradition there is a saying when the water enters the Temazcalli (Sacred Sauna):
“água Ă© vida , ĂĄgua Ă© tudo, sem ela nada, com ela tudo!”

“water is life, water is everything, without “her” nothing, with “her” all”

3 Likes

Here in Portugal, the 13th of May is the day of “Nossa Senhora de Fátima”:

I have another “deer” friend whose birthday is on this very special day :rose: she’s an amazing creative healer, very devoted, a natural magnetic leader and a shaman, with a strong responsibility in improving people around her.

4 Likes

LOVE THIS!!!

Thank you, sooooo beautiful and powerful, and deeply resonated with what AH says:

“Without Limitlessness/Boundlessness/Emptyness NOTHING is possible,
With it,
Anything is possible”

I wonder if this Lakota saying has a double meaning, and also refers to the limitless cosmic ocean of the Great Spirit? :wink: :star_struck:

:green_heart:

4 Likes

yes, it does.
another Lakota song is “el agua es el canto de las estrelas
 cantando los miedos desapariecen” = “water is the singing of the stars
 by singing the fears disappear”.
:brown_heart:

AH is a genius :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you for this my dear friend. Very, very powerful words.

Can you share the full song please?

I google searched it and could not find. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

It’s a song to be sung and passed on, only in presence :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I understand completely. Greatly appreciate you sharing that passage from the song, it really hit home.

Guess who got to pet a Bison today? :innocent:

2 Likes

this feels SO GOOOOOOD :dolphin:
also in connection with his nostrils/breath? :heart_eyes: I love connecting with horses’ breath

2 Likes

Another meaning for water can also be the genital fluids, as they are connected with the possibility of helping in the creation of life. We also have the amniotic fluids
 and so on! this inspiration came from an incredible sexual lucid dream I had tonight where there was a special focus and movement provoked by the genital fluids
 it was grand!.. I think it was linked with a meditation I did the last three days (created a post today about this where I will share about my “Pure Lands” journey that starts today - Pure Lands 2024, Practices, Experiences and Mistakes), with Buddha Amitabha
 there is a part about the lakes that impressed me especially.

You helped me in the between states tonight
 thank you for that
 that has inspired me to give us a kind of nick names

you - BB
me - HS

see if you can guess the meaning
 hihihi :cowboy_hat_face:

another aspect of the waters can be the unconscious waters that is mentioned here on minute 1h05:55:

3 Likes

Yeah it was amazing. Only the 2nd time it happened in my life.

" The Buffalo or Bison Spirit

If the buffalo or bison is your spirit animal, you are one who is loyal and loving to those closest to you. You are also protective of them. You’ll feel contentment, knowing you have all you need to live a life that feels abundant. You are most likely a down-to-earth individual who feels a deep connection to the Great Spirit.

As a power animal, you can summon the spirit of the buffalo or bison when you need to have strength of mind, body, and spirit.

People who carry the buffalo or bison spirit are often the people who shoulder burdens, whether their own or someone else’s. They are the proverbial shoulder to cry on. They often teach others (by example) how to shoulder their own burdens or to “pay it forward” and help others.

Overall, the buffalo or bison represents joy in the act of living. Joy through interactions with people and spiritual beliefs. Joy from living a life that is full of gratitude, and caring for yourself and others. If you have a buffalo or bison sighting, remember its spiritual meaning. Be grateful for that moment, and thank them for the lessons they have taught you about life and your very own existence.

If you’re interested in our other animal sighting articles, you can find them here."

Bison & Buffalo Symbolism & Spiritual Meaning - What Does A Buffalo Represent? | California Psychics.

Beloved @fenwizard these traits seem to fit you very well :taurus:

3 Likes

Yes I breathed into her nostrils first to say hi
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Very true. Also breast milk, and saliva. Genius about the amniotic fluids, I forgot we are all born in a mini ocean, with our entire bodies covered in our mothers water.

How did I help?

Big Brother?
Beefy Bumpkin?

Holy Spirt?
Holy Sister?
Healing Sister?
Highest Spirit?
Highest Self?

Have not watched yet, looking forward to this one. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes