🔷️ TURIYA - Fourth State

Beyond Turiya is another State called “Turyiyatita”. Here’s a definition that I found:

So Turiya, as I understand it, is when you get to a very detached state of witnessing all, and Turyiatita is when the Witness and that which is Witnessed are One. It’s the non-dual state.

4 Likes

@fenwizard appreciate you sharing that.

Chopra says something similar:

The Seven States of Consciousness

5 Likes

The Fourth State of Consciousness | Eckhart Tolle (Sub ESP)

4 Likes

Understanding The Fourth State of Consciousness | Dr. Scott Herriott | TEDxMUITNoida

4 Likes

@NightHawk999 Apologies for deleting last 3 posts on other threads, something happened yesterday morning that caused me to rethink my replies, but i will get back there later.

Just watched video by Chopra you posted about 7 States of Consciousness.
Interesting this video played next on my YouTube app. What do you think?

5 Likes

Love it! I think he sums it up beautifully.

Thank you for posting that.

2 Likes

Understanding the Fourth State of Consciousness

4 Likes

The Mystical 4th State of Consciousness of the Great Sages

3 Likes

“To abide as the witness”

I remember i watched Rupert Spira explain this years ago and was totally lost with his explanation. Easier now!

Those that explain the 4th state have to have awakened?

Have always like the way Mooji puts one mind.

3 Likes

Wonderful description. Osho: a giant! :blue_heart: :heart: :purple_heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

I recently watched a video from Sadhguru (in which he was having much more fun), mentioning that what makes us different from a chimpanzee is:

• eating,
  • “doing” sex,
  • sleeping and dying

with awareness, towards personal evolution.

» Not for compulsion.

I add a forth…

• work

:slight_smile:

these states are not just for yogis…
from this video’s point of view it seams to be this far away possibility only for a few “giants” on earth…
these are human possibilities.
we can all do it :sunrise:

3 Likes

what comes intuitively is that Orion, when aligned with Sirius and the sun in Leo, on the 8th of August opens the Lion’s Gate Portal :slight_smile:
which is again connected with Egypt: the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx.

3 Likes

@Bianca_Aga did you see the movie “Defending your Life”? With Albert Brooks and Merryl Streep?
If not, I think you will enjoy seeing it :slight_smile:
There’s a part in it, where you see in a movie theater, scenes from your life that were creating (or not) great openings and evolution for each person.
There was also an hilarious one, with past lives… hihihi
will not say so that I don’t spoil it for you, in case you wanna watch it.

3 Likes

@BlessingsDeers
Thank you! Ive been doing a bit more research after reading your post, seeing this subject continues to want to stay active, with synchronicities :smile:

I found info that the ancient Watchers of the North created the (Constellations) maps in the sky to leave secret codes written in the stars. Question is what does the 3 stars on the Giants (Orion) belt mean? Why slaying a lion? And, And…? :smile:

Personally i think its to do with the ‘Gates’ or stages on the path to heaven and Turiya.

A video i watched a few days ago, someone said the original head on the Sphinx was a Lion, representing the Age Of Leo.

3 Likes

@BlessingsDeers
Thanks you. No i did not see before but today I rented the film and watched it.

Yes it was really good film! Very funny.
The ending was lovely :heartpulse:

Do you know any of your past lives?

3 Likes

Great link

The article does not mention two other significant events that corresponded to this time of year:

The Flooding of the Nile
The Perseid Meteor shower

Egypt would have been one of the best places on the planet to view this event, where the heavens are falling to the earth, (raining stars), and that in turn brought with it a flood of life (Nile flooding).

Sirius is one of the most beautiful stars to look at in the night sky, and very easy to find this time of year:

Locate Orions belt & connect the dots(stars) &
Draw a line from the belt to the horizon
Sirius will be the brightest star located in close proximity to that line.

Try a 2-5 min meditation, just looking at Sirius, and let me know what you see. I think you will enjoy it :wink:

3 Likes

" There were various accounts of his death. In one version he desired to marry Artemis but her brother Apollontricked the goddess into shooting him with an arrow as he was swimming far out at sea. In another version, Artemis slew him after he raped her handmaiden Oupis. The most common story, however, was that Orion bragged he would hunt down and kill all the beasts of the earth, so Gaia (Mother Earth) sent a Scorpion to destroy him. Orion and the Scorpion were afterwards placed amongst the stars as opposing constellations–one rises as the other sets."

The most common story I think is the most fitting.

Not sure what they mean.

Slaying a lion can mean many things.
Hercules first Labor was to kill a lion.

Hunting a rabbit is one thing, if your arrow misses, the rabbit will not tear your face to shreds, or rip out your jugular. Skilled hunters, or one showing off, will hunt prey that hunts them back.

The myth of Orion is a powerful one. This is the time of year when he is most prominent in the nights sky.

It also is a time of year that corresponds to hunting and death. As resources dry up, tribes needed skilled hunters to provide food and furs in order to weather the harsh winter on the horizon.

The myth may also be a warning:
Hunters who got too bold or greedy, may end up depleting or scaring away all the herds, and leave little or no game for the harshest months to come.

3 Likes

@NightHawk999 :stars: Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback & another mind that sees things i don’t see! :dizzy:

“Apollo, Athenian red-figure amphora C6th B.C.,” Interesting the labelled picture of Apollon says “red” figure.

“THE NYMPHAI HYPERBOREIAI were three nymphs of the mythical, far northern realm of Hyperborea” the northern sky?

Again talks of “red” and giants has reminded me of this dream in 2008. The many weird dreams then is why i started recording them & learning to interpret.
20231111_114454
I also recall seeing a giant angel in my room (2000) so big it had to crouch to fit in my room.

Again another giant (Scorpion) "Orion and the Scorpion were afterwards placed amongst the stars as the [constellations] of the same name. The two opponents are never seen in the sky at the same time "

Scotlands summers have very long hours of daylight. In winter (like now) long hours of dark. Orion seen well. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

hmmmm. I think you will enjoy watching this video - the beginning explains it all and the activation is… AMAZING:

I will look at Sirius - the dog constellation :slight_smile:
thanks

3 Likes

I do know some of my past lives… :slight_smile:
also when I was not a woman…
it’s so good to be a woman… our communication is so… special…
the other day I was watching a piece of a video and thought of you and how women connect in such a way that is so precious to me…
here goes:

I think you might enjoy the whole of it, but the piece that made the bridge with you was Meryl’s sharing about this is in minutes 11:15 - 11:51

3 Likes