Using art processes to heal the lucid dream narrative (formerly "Swarm")

I posted this in the other thread, but though it might be fitting to post it herevas well:

I am very happy that you shared this. My gut instinct gave me a hunch that the men who attacked your son and tried to kill him knew him, or were hired by someone who knew him and wanted to hurt him and you.

You are BOTH very lucky to be alive.

All countries have organized crime, and curruption in their legal systems and governments. I have heard of horror stories where criminals have poured acid on their victim’s face, or stabbed out their eyes. You were swimming with crocadiles at night in their turff, you BOTH are incredibly lucky to be alive!

Then fact that you can see the silver lining of these dark clouds is very impressive. There is no doubt in my mind that the Universe was trying to communicate with you in the months of negative dreams, and then finally the Wasp premonition dream. Your house was on fire, and you were alseep, the Universe was screeming at you trying to wake you up! There is no dount in my mind the Indiginous people were trying to harm you both through the spiritual realm, and in the physical world.

One of biggest take aways I see from this experience, is it confirms that you have a deep connection to the Universe/God/the Source, and ignoring it/ misinterpreting it almost cost you and your son your lives. Lord knows I have been in the same boat. I believe this connection with the Universe you have can be strenghthend and will only help aid you and your family in the years to come.

While I do not know too mcuh about the events over the 7 year fued, I can try to offer some compassion to your ‘enemies’ which if you meditate on this, may help you heal from this trauma:

I imagine that the indiginous people come from lives of deep poverty and much suffering. The opportunity for a home with electricity and running water to bath in and a toilet that flushes would in many ways feel like dying and going to heaven for some of these people. If they were not planning on living in the apartments, and were going to sell the building or rent them out, that income would have brought in a great deal of resources to the tribe to help feed them, clothe them, shelter them, prevent illness, and heal the sick when disease struck.

Had you succeeded in demolishing the building(s), that karma possibly could have cost the tribe a few lives. Kind of like an indirect murder. If the tribe cant afford medicine when an infant is sick, or pay for medical treatment of a father that needs heart surgery, is that not indirectly contributing to their deaths? In the eyes of God, do you think preserving a scenic view and some old buildings is more just than preserving the well being of his children? I dont think this justifys the violence and suffering you and your son endured, I am just trying to give you an alternate perspective on why the events may have played out the way they did.

Perhaps God/the universe weighed this justice in his scales, and then he sided in favor of the people who needed it most, and then tried to warn you many times of the danger that you were in if you did not change course.

I dont know.

But had you won the case and destroyed the building, and then carried on with your life there, it is very possible that the Karmic consequence would have been far far far more severe than the broken hand and you son almost dying.

It brought a big smile to my face when I read that you moved to Sweden, and reconnected with your roots. I wish I understood why things happen the way they do, but I dont have a clue. However the fact that you and your son survived, given those hostile circumstances, and the fact that you went on to thrive in a new land, makes me believe something very powerful is watching over you and protecting you. In my own journy, looking back at negative situations and toxic people I encountered, I am beginning to become greatful for the lessons they taught me. It increased my faith, fostered wisdom, and taught me to trust my intuition. I hope these memories will do the same for you as well. I think your intuition is very powerful, and I believe when you come to terms with and fully integrate this trauma, your connection to the universe and your dreaming practices will reach levels you never experienced before.