🕉 Waiting for Andrew's Webinars to Start

FYI- The next time you check in early to one of Andrew’s webinars you can unmute the waitroom icon to hear a really soothing chant/audio. It’s called Mandalam, and can be heard on YouTube, below.

1 Like

I like the drawing you did as your profile pic for the Sangha, was that a lucid dream?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s all I’m doing these days, that and Dharma stuff . . .

1 Like

What was the dream about?

1 Like

Hands full with suitcases of good stuff. Knew I was dreaming. Saw a brick wall. It was a bank. Instead of putting my full hands through the wall, I just stuck my head through. It felt great.

1 Like

Really cool use of the colors. Especially the black. Well done!

How did you make it to the top of the skyscraper?

1 Like

That’s a different one. I dreamt I was on the Empire State Building and decided not to step off. I wasn’t lucid and I thought I’d really fall off. So the next day, all day, I intended to jump off and fly. I didn’t remember my dream that night, so the day/night I repeated my intent most of the day—and it happened. In my dream I was on the Empire State Building again, realized it was a dream, and leapt off and flew. Then I woke up. I should have had more intent, something like fly to Jupiter, but what the heck, it worked. P.S. Threw in a Chinese Balloon for good luck, it being around New Year’s and all.

1 Like

That is so awesome. Have you had success with this style of incubation in the past? I have yet to be able to do it, but have had increasing minor success with incubating before bed and having the dream bring up the object I was thinking about.

1 Like

Not often, but trying to bring it up a notch this turn of the wheel.

1 Like