Where is the money?

I use Otter.ai to record and transcribe. Sometimes in the morning if I remember a dream I will record it. I’m not aware that I’ve ever done this in the middle of the night but as I was going through files in the app today I found this recording from Saturday night/Sunday morning on my Otter app. Recorded at 12:41 am. Following are my words as recorded. There is often several seconds or even a minute between comments. I do not remember this dream at all nor do I remember recording it.

0:01
Dream Land

0:21
Haven’t found, recruited…

0:25
tell

0:35
a change maker

0:38
wolf (off?) manager what I do.

1:05
The day of the presentation.

1:09
There are two men. Three men,

1:13
two young and one older.

1:20
I told them

1:24
all the connections.

1:27
Nodes, I’m connecting.

2:26
Then they said they’ve interviewed people.

2:30
They’d spoke to people previously, to ask what I was like.

3:41
I finished.

3:42
The main guy had recruited me. Go with the main guy.

4:27
Gave me an envelope.

4:31
Inside the envelope

4:34
was $200,000. Plus.

4:40
No strings attached.

4 Likes

This has to be a Wow!

Thanks for reading my dream.it is a big wow. I always label my files so I was like WTF is this when I came across the file. Reading it I didn’t understand it at first. Then when I listened to the recording it sounded like I was sleeptalking and I was pretty blown away. Such a wild dream. As I’ve sat with this today slowly the dream has come back to me - mostly the feeling of the dream. I remember now that when I saw the $200K in the envelope and was aware that no strings were attached I had the feeling in my body that I deserved it. Like - $200K yep - I deserved that. So basically in some other realm I have $200K. Now I’m trying to embody the energy of that knowing and see what impact that has on my life.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a future life? Hope it’s worth as much then as it is now.

Cha-Ching! LOL! Intriguing!

Makes sense.

1 Like