📚 A Course in Miracles

Wonderful. Happy for you… sleep is so important for the whole system and for memory - if people only knew that their memory issues many times are caused by their unhealthy night routines affecting their sleep… My father also has insomnia issues and the last time I shared a Mudra with him, he started sleeping better. Of course his evening routine is sometimes not supporting but he doesn’t want to change it. And I guess it’s ok… it’s his life :slight_smile:

Agree 100% If you have insomnia, it’s really best that you do not write your dreams in the middle of the night until you are truly healed from it. I learned with Charlie Morley that the only cases in which you should not train lucid dreaming are: people who are depressed, people who suffer from anxiety, and people who have insomnia.
It has happened often that I wake up and keep the strongest impression of the dream, going back to sleep with it, and this helps me remember it when I fully wake up.

One thing that truly gave me a strong motivation to write my dreams down was to realize that most of them are precognitive (premonitions) and guidance for the day.
I have found out that practicing intuition during the day, helps a lot in remembering the dreams, because it’s another part of the intuition. So finding you motivation to write them is really what will make you write them :slight_smile: I also learned with Charlie Morley that you can communicate with your inner dream director… and thank him for creating such incredible inner movies that help you on your journey. You can do this, with eyes closed, connecting with this part of you and ask/activate what your heart wishes to receive. From my experience, the strongest power we have comes from the heart :brown_heart: it’s the heart that opens all the doors… dreams included. You can also write a letter to this part of you and talk with you and ask for what you want :rose:

And when you have an important dream to write down in the middle of the night, here’s what I do to help me going back to sleep - hopefully it might help you too:

» This is a must, because the blue spectrum light of normal electric light activates us to wake up.
What I do is wearing my blue light blockage glasses, turn the light on, write the dream, and go back to sleep.

» Mudras also help me a lot to going back to sleep in a peace, lightful, relaxing way. I have recently written an article here at NCC about my experience with one of them: Mudras - Medicine Hands

» Conscious breathing is the infallible way of going back to sleep no matter what is going on inside mentally, because when we focus in our breathing and are present there, the mind just has no chance… I have learned that breathing 10 minutes a day consciously is self-healing :slight_smile: doing it in between liminal spaces and waking up from dreams is a highway to managing effectively going back to sleep.

In the beginning of my conscious and self-directed lucid dream adventure, what I would do was getting up, put my blue light blocking glasses on, and prepare a warm drink that somehow calms me deeply: camomile tea in boiling coconut and rice drink - I would wait for it to be in the right temperature to drink it (not too hot) and this would help to contain the excitement of dreaming super lucid (having a lucid plan under my bed with what I wanted to dream about).

this feels SO special…

yes, the book is so intense that I usually connect with the heart and read it randomly to find the answers/understandings I need :slight_smile: I do this with any book, but with this one… is extra magical :star_struck: this book is full of deep clarity that is so comforting for anyone with an open mind and heart… :brown_heart:

yes… I also have that impression :rose: and this strengthens the spirit, taking away some ego resistances. my experience with is that when the ego also understands than it’s much easier to accept the gold and light of the spiritual teachings :rose:

this is SO beautiful… thank you for sharing your depth and beauty with us here…

Infinite Love and Blessings Beloved.

3 Likes