A Glitch in the Matrix - Sundance Film

Hey, just a heads-up that the Sundance Film Festival – accessible online only this year – is featuring a film called A Glitch in the Matrix; the premiere will have a Q&A afterwards. I think it might be of great interest to some people here. Description:

A Glitch in the Matrix / U.S.A. (Director: Rodney Ascher, Producer: Ross M. Dinerstein) — A multi-media exploration of simulation theory – an idea as old as Plato’s Republic and as current as Elon Musk’s Twitter feed – through the eyes of those who suspect our world isn’t real. Part sci-fi mind-scrambler, part horror story, this is a digital journey to the limits of radical doubt. World Premiere

Obviously the view “our world isn’t real” is a central aspect of dream yoga (although it’s one of the parts I have mixed thoughts/feelings about :thinking:). “Simulation theory” seems like the “world is illusory” concept gussied up in modern sci/tech lingo.

Tickets are $15 and are still available at this exact moment. Premiere of this one with Q&A is 9 p.m. PT, Saturday, Jan 30th. I’m planning to be watching. I believe film tickets are only available in the USA.

https://festival.sundance.org/

~ArthurG

3 Likes