đŸ’« About AWAKENING

Whew, my mind went into a state like auto writing on this one. I had to work this out with AI to have it make sense as my thoughts on subjects like these often get highly misinterpreted.

Hope this makes some sense. This is my perspective on things like this:

I believe that while the future isn’t fully predictable, certain beings with a profound understanding of the world’s dynamics might be able to make educated guesses about it. This is similar to how experts predict avalanches on snow-covered mountains by observing specific conditions, such as the accumulation of snow. They use their knowledge of past events to identify signs and predict when and how the avalanche might occur.

In a similar vein, beings with an expansive understanding of time and space could potentially foresee future events on Earth by monitoring the accumulation of various forces. Just like our understanding of an impending avalanche, these beings might grasp the flow of time and the interaction of events, enabling them to predict future happenings.

However, I maintain that both the past and future are dynamic, not static. This concept becomes more tangible when considering that upon death, a person’s consciousness might transition and be reincarnated to a different time period, either in the past or future. This transition signifies a divergence from the primary timeline and effectively creates a ‘multiverse’.

Such a shift alters the individual’s perception of reality without impacting other timelines. This leads to an entirely new set of future experiences for them. Upon death after such reincarnation, their consciousness is relocated to a new future point in their timeline, and similar to computer code filling in a blank based on specific parameters, where they are placed determines how their past is reconstructed, allowing them to continue existing within their unique universe, creating a new, hopefully, better future.

The dynamics become particularly intriguing when critical masses are achieved across numerous multiverses that are intertwined. Take, for instance, the hypothetical scenario where love exceeds precisely 50% across multiple realities.

To realize this critical mass, a multitude of beings, willingly coming from diverse realities, could be transferred across different timelines. Fully cognizant of their crucial role in this undertaking, they introduce the essential critical mass into a specific reality. These beings recognize that their mere existence and experience through the span of their current life in this chosen reality will naturally trigger the cosmic laws of order. This activation is what catalyzes a timeline rewrite, paving the way for an improved future.

I envision this process can be visualized similarly to a waveform in physics. The critical mass initiates something comparable to a large oscillating wave, with the multiverses commencing their reintegration. Beings orchestrating the correction reside in their timelines (the peak of the oscillation), while those in need of correction exist in a separate multiverse (the bottom of the oscillation).

As human experiences continue to unfold, these oscillations gradually diminish, leading to the gradual merging of the different multiverses. This merging mirrors a waveform stabilizing and smoothing out. Understanding this process better could be achieved by examining phenomena like the Mandela effect.

Eventually, these diverse realities integrate seamlessly, achieving the intended correction. At this point, these beings depart and return to an observational role, waiting for the inevitable next correction.

This does not in any way lessen the reality or significance of our past experiences. Rather, it suggests that they are not entirely unchangeable. Put simply, they are dynamic and continuously evolving.

Last, I want to say our experiences are indeed ‘real’, yet they exist within a constantly evolving tapestry of time and reality, where change and correction are ever-present possibilities. This underscores the crucial importance of focusing on the one enduring aspect we carry forward when transitioning from our current existence: personal growth and the accumulation of wisdom. In the relatively brief span of time granted to us here, it is the lessons we learn and the wisdom we acquire from our past experiences that stand as the sole constants amidst the flux of our ever-changing reality. These lessons, timeless and invaluable, form the core of our enduring essence, guiding us through the myriad paths of existence.

Again, these are only my thoughts but I wanted to share :slightly_smiling_face:.

Also, @Bianca_Aga can you send me a link to the person’s videos you follow that is linked to Lord Krishna :star_struck:?

3 Likes

@mbready

But isn’t it great when a subject excites the intellectđŸ„ł

AI that ive seen you use in NC chat has always interpreted with a good understanding :+1:

Id never thought of that, makes sense.

:+1:

This is how Mand explains it.

Just learning about this too.

This is what Mand seems to be doing. Interestingly i was trying to find the video of her talk in n FB about Lord Krishna and ended up watching about 4/5 other of her videos, so i have quite an accidental understanding of her now. Couldn’t find the video.

That fits my understanding.

Really beautifully explained.

Mand talks of this “evolving” is a spiral either spinning forward or stationery.

Amen :star_struck::pray:t2:

Very beautifully explained! Thank you, i really enjoyed learning from your perspective.

Here is Mand (Amanda) first video i watched that came into my radar. If you resonate with this perhaps you’ll find (i tried) the one where she explains what i said before. She says “Awakening” “Awakened” or “Unawakened” often :dizzy:

I watched this one next.

2 Likes

She is great. A little over 3/4 the way through the holographic reality one. I’ve had dreams that left an everlasting impression on me about this principle.

There were two interesting dreams I’ve shared in the past about this. One was a strange dream induced lucid dream where I found myself at a soccer game. In this dream, once I became lucid I took the ninja approach and tried to fly under the radar while trying to exit the dream scene I found myself in. It was crowded and I accidentally bumped into one of the people in the dream. It caused an outline of their body to pulsate visibly away from where I bumped them, almost like the way movies depict invisible forcefields being hit by something.

This experience gave me the impression that it is possible for fully holographic entities to exist in the world (the best way I could describe this would be a very advanced form of a remotely controlled robot that is indistinguishable from a human). It also opened up the possibility to me that some influential historical figures could have been such entities, subtly shaping our world :man_shrugging:.

The second dream, I landed at an outdoor food court. There, I encountered people who were completely motionless, as if time had stopped for them. This scene initially amused me, and I playfully urged them to stop their act. Shortly after, they all animated simultaneously, talking among themselves. I could hear the sounds of the groups conversing with each other, mimicking reality so convincingly that it left a deep impact on me. This dream reinforced the idea that the creation of avatars or sophisticated holograms is fully possible.

Interesting stuff to think about. Always watch anything I can on this principle when I come across it. Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

@mbready

:smiling_face: am happy you resonated with her.

Her child like use of tools (chicken for an Avatar) is so endearing :rooster::hugs:

I watched a lot of her videos only because i was trying to find the one where she says Lord Krishna is her Guide that gives her all the information she shares.

Cool! Amanda described our individual awareness is using an avatar (meat suit) that when not evolving (spinning upward to higher frequencies) will just spin stuck in one spot. Your LD suggests you helped some Avatars to unstick :smiling_face:

Your experiences in your LD make me think of Jurgen Ziewe experiences.

1 Like

Interesting i found my quote from another post, where i mentioned “heaven on earth”

Which reminded me of my dream i posted here recently.

3 Likes
2 Likes

This one is great. Just started but it has already touched on elements, polarity, free will and emptiness. It conveys it in its own unique way too.

The dialogue in it makes it easy and enjoyable to listen to. There are three narrators that seem to have a casual discussion back and forth.

It is reminiscent of A Course in Miracles.

1 Like

@mbready
Just out of curiosity :smiling_face: did you start listening to Conversations With God because of :arrow_down:

2nd line: “Conversations with God”

1 Like

No, although I do remember that post. Same book?

I was asking ChatGPT-4 to recommend me books that were a blend of Journeys Out of the Body and ACIM.

Pulled up the history log:

"ChatGPT-4 - Of course, I’d be delighted to suggest a few more titles that weave together spiritual insights and extraordinary experiences, akin to “Journeys Out of the Body” and “A Course in Miracles”:

1. “Conversations with God” by Neale Donald Walsch - This book is a dialogue between the author and a voice he names as God, covering topics about life, love, and the universe, reminiscent of the spiritual depth in “A Course in Miracles.”

2. “The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying” by Sogyal Rinpoche - A profound exploration of Tibetan Buddhist teachings on life, death, and rebirth, offering spiritual wisdom and practices.

3. “The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself” by Michael A. Singer - This book delves into the concept of self-awareness and consciousness, exploring the journey within oneself, much like the introspective aspects of “Journeys Out of the Body.”

4. “Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing” by Anita Moorjani - This memoir presents a personal story of near-death experience and spiritual awakening, offering insights into the mysteries of life and death.

5. “The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There’s Life After Death” by Annie Kagan - This book recounts the author’s communication with her deceased brother, offering a unique perspective on the afterlife and spiritual realms.

Each of these books offers a journey into profound spiritual understanding and mystical experiences. Do any of these resonate with your quest, or is there a specific aspect you’re more interested in exploring? Let’s find the perfect match for your reading adventure! :star2::open_book:"

1 Like

@mbready

:heart_eyes: Yes, same book! What a great synchronicity?!

Its connected to my answer with the :latin_cross:

Do you remember my saying in a post (cant remember where) about an old Ancient race returning to teach again?

Thats cool!

I remember although i listened to quite a bit of CWG i didn’t finish it back in 2010. Sorry, nothing resonates.

I suppose my “Guides” who seem to influence (like i just heard a “crack” sound) want me to still acknowledge the old race religion connected to Seth, Amenti, Ra, Temples of Asclepius, Turiya, all before the time of Jesus. When there was language like cometh

In my sleep if i put a notepad next to my bed i would often wake to find id written in my sleep (like Christopher Robinson). Here is something i wrote:

2 Likes

It could very well be. As far as synchronicities and miracles that I’ve witnessed there is no one comparable to the figure they mention in the book commonly referred to as God.

Absolutely! I had one earlier, it had to do with the lucidity workgroup post today. Just realized I can post it on telegram.

In the video, Rose went lucid for the first time in her dream (this is episode 8 so the chances of it lining up with the induction group make it a pretty cool synchronicity). Then there is a synchronicity with the bird in the scene (my name is Matthew :smiling_face:). Last, the main character tells Rose something that echoes one of the things discussed in the video (daytime practice transfers into night).

https://t.me/+heQhNCMZnX1lYWEx

Also added a short clip of my puppers from earlier today + some artwork I did recently with AI.

1 Like

@mbready

I joined your private group but didn’t see the video. Do i need to post something to see the content? Which video are you referring too?

Lovely idea to have a group to share more private thoughts. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@mbready
Incase you miss this video i posted on Deeper Meaning Of Dreams another lovely synchronicity the discussion of ancient civilisations; the topics:

Watch between 35:00 - 45:00 minutes.

1 Like

_Bready the Art is by Alex Grey. I love his work! I got to watch him paint live one time at a concert.

2 Likes

_Bianca_Aga I believe awakening is not only realizing that we are in God’s dream, but that we are also the God who is the dreamer.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I :heartpulse: this interview.

25:30 ~ “The more you start to get in tune and practice these things, the more those abilities will awaken”

16:22 ~ “Heaven is actually here, within the construct.”

38:50 ~ “What are the Halls of Amenti?”

52:40 ~ Darius when astral travels sees this place (his impression) outside of the constructs (matrix).

I too have seen a place very similar. This interviewed really helped me understand what i experienced.

1 Like

Awesome, I was looking for this image to share, found it!

I’ve seen something similar to the hole in the floor. It was in a dream where I encountered an incredibly powerful presence. The woman, dressed in robes, never showed her face and was always walking away from me at a distance, guiding me. In the dream, I followed the woman into a room where the walls seemed to have words representing all sins written on them, which had just been painted over with white paint.

It is one of the dreams that has stayed with me all the time, one of the dreams that made me truly believe that space contains beings with their own consciousness.

I’m checking out the interview now; it sounds interesting.

2 Likes

From my understanding, everything has its (own) self-awareness.

2 Likes

@mbready

WOW !!! The images really resonate with me.
Darius mentions theres more below the Pyramids, could be like your image of a circle of 5 obelisks; could be the tops of Pyramids, maybe.

Such a mystery

Was it just this dream you saw the mysterious woman in white robes? How long ago was this dream?

It appears you’ve served your karma? What did you translate your dream was saying?

Just as Darius talks of. Hope you enjoyed the video.

1 Like